Just a Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
[url
DSCF4338800x533_zps6e3105dc.jpg
][/url]

I have not posted any pictures in a while so here is one. Thought I might start a trend and get folks to talk about cattle for a while to help Alan out. You folks are more than welcome to give him heck.

OP
Red Bull Breeder

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Fullblood TLSE American Idol x SVL Polled Accent. He STZZ Polled Guthrie top and bottom. Took a liking to his momma a few years ago. Took a chance and bought him as a split at a sale when he was 5 months old.

cow pollinater

Reaction score
That branch kind of cuts through his scrotum. Is that more on the other side of the branch or is it more branch? Either way scrotal is not a problem.

OP
Red Bull Breeder

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
I taped him at a year old at 36 cm. Gave him the pasture bse at the same time. I didn't load his wagon but he breed a few cows at a year old.

OP
Red Bull Breeder

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Just don't get the wrong one in the dark Jed. You would like him paint a white face on him and you could call him a horned Hereford on steroids.

Nesikep

Reaction score
I like him too...

Meanwhile, you might be the guy to ask.. it seems like Limo females are always considerably shorter (smaller frame score) than bulls.. I know that without looking at EPD's it may be a bit of a crapshoot, but while my Limo bull is growing rather tall, do you think his (female) offspring will be much bigger than their mothers?

OP
Red Bull Breeder

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Nesi I think you heifers should be around the same size as there mothers.
I have seen his mother Vick and a couple of calves out of her and different bulls. I have liked all the offspring from that cow that I have seen. His Dam seems to be a very powerful cow. I like powerful cows.

Latest posts