Just a Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
[url
DSCF4338800x533_zps6e3105dc.jpg
][/url]

I have not posted any pictures in a while so here is one. Thought I might start a trend and get folks to talk about cattle for a while to help Alan out. You folks are more than welcome to give him heck.

Fullblood TLSE American Idol x SVL Polled Accent. He STZZ Polled Guthrie top and bottom. Took a liking to his momma a few years ago. Took a chance and bought him as a split at a sale when he was 5 months old.

That branch kind of cuts through his scrotum. Is that more on the other side of the branch or is it more branch? Either way scrotal is not a problem.

I taped him at a year old at 36 cm. Gave him the pasture bse at the same time. I didn't load his wagon but he breed a few cows at a year old.

Just don't get the wrong one in the dark Jed. You would like him paint a white face on him and you could call him a horned Hereford on steroids.

I like him too...

Meanwhile, you might be the guy to ask.. it seems like Limo females are always considerably shorter (smaller frame score) than bulls.. I know that without looking at EPD's it may be a bit of a crapshoot, but while my Limo bull is growing rather tall, do you think his (female) offspring will be much bigger than their mothers?

Nesi I think you heifers should be around the same size as there mothers.
I have seen his mother Vick and a couple of calves out of her and different bulls. I have liked all the offspring from that cow that I have seen. His Dam seems to be a very powerful cow. I like powerful cows.

Latest posts