Judge Judy - Here's Who You Support With Taxes

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been helping a young man for the past two years with some of his college expenses. I saw him as an exceptional young man with a good head on his shoulders and a bright future in front of him if he stayed the path. He is from a typical black family and doesn't have a father in the picture and I thought he deserved a hand. I just learned that his girlfriend is pregnant yet neither have been weaned from their own mother's teets and both still live at home. When asked how he was going to handle these added costs he just blew it off and said it wasn't going to be any trouble since the government was going to pay for most all of it. :shock: I guess Jefferson was right when he said that the best way to end poverty was to make it as uncomfortable as possible. Unfortunately, we as as country have yet to learn this. Watching the fella on Judge Judy disturbs me in that neither sees this is anything but normal. How can you help someone that will not help themselves and would rather play the race card or the victim card?

I swear it makes me crazy. I don't give a hoot about race, color or anything else. I just want all of these leeches out of they system. My own sister is one of them and it makes me sick. We need every single moron in washington gone and replaced. I vote Dun, AC, Texasbred, and all of the rst of you here to take their places. Seems to me that it would only take about 3 days of your time. That is counting 2 travel days. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I am proud to say, "No member of my family ever bought, owned or worked any Slaves". I don't believe I owe anyone related to a former Slave anything.

I like Judge Judy, I watch every day it makes me laugh, sad I know but some of these people are they for real? how can some be so gullible and thick. I like her reasoning but would have hated to be one of her kids, as you would never win. :nod: :clap: although I bet they all have a good head on their shoulders.

so sad but it gets me mad. they will not cut this kind of nonsense but the will likely cut social security and military pay. I find it strange that the defict commission will be make up of people that are not elected officals ( our congressman and senators ) so they will not lose votes. everyone in washington is responsable for the mess we are in. this did not happen overnight. please remember to vote next election and pray for our nation

Latest posts