JOURNEY OF A MAN

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big hooters

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend with big hooters, but there was no passion, so, I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big hooters

When I was in high school I worked with a guy who told us he dated three types of women.

They were either rich, beautiful or fun.

He got tranferred to Austin, but came back a few years later to visit. He had gotten married a few years before he came through town.

When he went on his way, me and the other guys at work decided he definitly must have married for the money!

True story.

Daddy always told me "son never date an ugly woman, you marry those!"

I said dad, Mom is pretty why dod you marry her? He said she thought I was rich so I tricked her. I asked him if she found out he wasn't rich? Dad said why do you think I work so much overtime.

Mine still thinks I am rich. 20 years later, mom and dad have 40 years in June! Guess Daddy was right and we are both just good liars... :lol: :lol: :lol: and our wives are simply... :banana:

My father-in-law said look at your mother-in-law...that will be how your wife is in 30 years. He was wrong. Only took her 10 to get that mean.... :lol: :lol:

hillbillycwo":cpfyue9k said:
My father-in-law said look at your mother-in-law...that will be how your wife is in 30 years. He was wrong. Only took her 10 to get that mean.... :lol: :lol:

Mine took after her Dad. Praise the Lord. :banana:

My daddy always,told me to marry the ugliest woman you can find, That way you wont, have to worry about anybody, taking her away from you.

oscar p":261wr0y4 said:
My daddy always,told me to marry the ugliest woman you can find, That way you wont, have to worry about anybody, taking her away from you.

WELL, did you??

A guy told me at my bachelor party; "it'd be cheaper and more fun to buy a hor every month, than get married"!

3waycross":1uupbygv said:
oscar p":1uupbygv said:

WELL, did you?? :D :D
Still got her.Dont I !! Or, I did the last time I looked. Man! It's hard to look. :bs: :bs:. If I want her to know I said this, I'll tell her. :lol2:

I had a co-worker that went through a divorce after 15 years of marriage. When it was all done he told me what it cost him. I did the math and figured he could have had a maid come in twice a week and a lady of the evening stop in twice a week and he still would have been money ahead. His reply to that was that his house would have been cleaner and he would have been far ahead in the other department too. Some times it is cheap to rent than to own. There are also times when you are just better off to call a professional.....