John Deere 2130

Help Support CattleToday:

Brahma Bull

Reaction score
I bought a JD 2130 about 10 years ago.Have not had 1 single problem with it yet.For me it works very well on the farm.Not to big or too small.I did have to put new rims on it,cause of the salt solution.Think it came from Canada.Anyone out there ever used one,has one,got any opinion or advice to pass along?

Hello

I would have it agree with everything that you have said about the 2130, I have had one for about three years and I could not imagine life with it.

The only issue that I have had was that mine came with a grapple fork on the loader and I thought that it was to heavy for thractor.

Other then the that I have used it for seeding with a 12 foot press drill, pulled a 10 foot cultivator and used it with a rotry mower and for chores.

I just wished mine had a cab and a radio.

Yeah I need to put a cab on mine too.I use the frontend loader to trim trees,knocking off low limbs or pushing over dead trees.
I had one small tree fall towards me,almost got me.Only broke the light on the fender.My frontend loader is just a bit big for the tractor.Need to get me a round bale spear for the front now.Love my 2130.

Latest posts