Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twenty x

• rockies

• levi

• Total voters
i pretty much always wear wranglers. i'll dig out the rockies every once in a while or my lawman for something special. but my lawman have the silver sparkly stuff in the pants so i don't wear them too often.

went to one this summer where they were in jeans, I'm gunna base my wedding off of it... except I'm gettin married in a REAL pasture... not just a state park

Jake, are you engaged? If not, I thought girls were the only ones who planned their weddings years in advance! :D :heart:
Just teasing - I think that is fabulous!

Levis loose straight boot cut look the best. Unless of course you like cameltoes and the Billy Ray Cyrus look.

:lol: I've found this all rather amusing. I'm around Jake and Angus Cattle Shower's age...can't remember the last time I evaluated a guy by the brand of jeans he wore. ;-) :lol:

i don't know that i 'evaluate' a guy so to speak on his jeans, but i can tell you i'm damn sure gonna turn around and look when he walks by to check out his a**.
i admit it, i'm a sick puppy. but what a way to go. ;-)

milkmaid":gz5esw0t said:
:lol: I've found this all rather amusing. I'm around Jake and Angus Cattle Shower's age...can't remember the last time I evaluated a guy by the brand of jeans he wore. ;-) :lol:
:eek: I thought that you were older than that!!!!!!!!! You sound experienced. Youre only 14 1/2?!

Cherish these years because away they go really soon. Not to say I don't turn around a look myself. I do. 8) Jsut got to watch to see if anyone sees me turn around. This is my wife face every time :mad: . That is unless she is looking at Gearge Straight. :p

Very interesting threads. Keep going.

Scotty

I thought that you were older than that!!!!!!!!! You sound experienced. Youre only 14 1/2?!

No...seventeen. And thanks for the compliment, but I'm not really an experienced rancher. The last calf I picked up a few weeks ago makes bovine number 26 in seven years. I only own eleven head right now - my folks don't own cattle - but I do work on a dairy (hence the username) and I've seen more relating to cows than if I were depending on learning from my own "herd". The nice thing is that I don't have to fret when a cow develops mastitis, or doesn't breed back, or has calving problems - because they aren't mine. I just ask questions and try to learn all I can.

A two day old calf playin' around and nursin' is a pretty site but nothin' to compare with a young filly prancin' around in a pair of Rockies

hi

yep, i am interested, too

docgraybull":wk8p3r1q said:
cowgirl580":wk8p3r1q said:
13MWZ 30x38.
We've looked at a lot of pictures of cows on this site, but I would like to see a picture of a lady with a 30 inch waist and a 38 inch inseam filling out a pair of cowboy cut Wranglers. Post one if you have a chance. Anyone else interested?
:lol:

catl":3oz50c17 said:
A two day old calf playin' around and nursin' is a pretty site but nothin' to compare with a young filly prancin' around in a pair of Rockies

That's how I reeled in my honey!!!

I'm with ya.... what..
Uh-oh gotta go. they've gotta wheel me back to the ol'folks home.

Levi's 560 by the way because I can still wear the waist size I wore in my 20's (they'd better come out with a 570 soon....... :) )

holy shiza i did it. thanks to cherokee ruby's help on and earlier post i remembered what to day. hooray for me. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts