Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twenty x

• rockies

• levi

• Total voters
thank you all for your votes and opinions. i buy men's wranglers myself because not only are they cheaper but they last longer than women's jeans, for me at least. i buy the 13MWZ 30x38. used to buy slimfits in the same size, but trying to squeeze that extra 20lbs into 'em doesn't work. ne who. rockies are good for goin out or bein a little dressier. they also make a jean similar to rockies called lawman. they are expensive like rockies. same style with out the back pockets and flashy.

now on men, your darn right i like wranglers on a guy. something about the way they fill them out, front and back. like cowspider says wrangler butts drive cowgirls nuts. i have the shirt to prove it. ;-)

cowgirl580":3eabb32x said:
13MWZ 30x38.
We've looked at a lot of pictures of cows on this site, but I would like to see a picture of a lady with a 30 inch waist and a 38 inch inseam filling out a pair of cowboy cut Wranglers. Post one if you have a chance. Anyone else interested?

docgraybull":whct3sip said:
cowgirl580":whct3sip said:
13MWZ 30x38.
We've looked at a lot of pictures of cows on this site, but I would like to see a picture of a lady with a 30 inch waist and a 38 inch inseam filling out a pair of cowboy cut Wranglers. Post one if you have a chance. Anyone else interested?

That's a lot of leg! I'm 6' tall and only wear a 32 inch inseam. It would take a ladder to climb those babies!

I wear 30x36 and I am 5ft 9in. They stack nicely, I think a 38 would be too much stack on me. How tall are you cowgirl? By the way, the older generations don't usually stack their jeans and I have noticed a lot of men wear their jeans lower, depending on the extent of their dunlap disease :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rough on an 'ol boy when he gets a dickey-doo belly! (when his belly sticks out further than the dickey-doo). Agreed that it would take an awful lot of leg to sport even a stack in a pair of 38"s! Maybe she's in HS and cutting them off for a "freyed" look anyway??????

I voted wrangler, but have ya'll noticed the quality of them going down in recent years. Lots of mine have whitish streak that they get down the leg, half of them have a twist in the right leg that makes them nearly impossible to iron, and they seem to fade faster.

I know they've shut down most of their US plants. Must be buying cheap raw materials to go with their cheap labor down in Mexico.

I'd have to give the quality award to Levi's they just don't work as well with boots.

Funny, used to Levis really pushed their products for the cowboy market (70's and earlier). I remember lots of old western stores that had big Levis murals (comic book style) with the old skinny cowboys wearing the Levis and getting hair cuts and stuff. They weren't 501s though and I think it was before the 557. Just boot cut Levis I guess. That was back when eveybody had a Nacona Boots "Let's Rodeo" stickers on they're truck.

Didn't Bud (John Travolta) wear Levis in Urban Cowboy? I don't think it was Wranglers.

Maybe it's just because I am a young'un, but I love a guy in Cinches. They leave a little more to the imagination than wranglers, and guys just look plain hot in them. :D

i'm 5'8" and i'm sorry but i don't have a current pic. to put on here. of o ever get a current pic and am able to put it on scanner or disc i will let ya'll know. i'm all leg. if i buy 36" and sit down in them you can see half of my socks. not that i don't wash my socks, but who wants to see them and the top of my shoes or boots?

2cents, i like men in cinch too, but with wranglers ya know what your gettin. ;-)

i'm gettin white streaks in my pants here lately, too. i just figured i put too many clothes in the washer is all.

I like Cruel Girl, but they cost TOOOO much! I would wear men's jeans, but unfortunately, I am not built right for them! Who knew being curvy would cost more! Wow cowgirl580--I am no short gal, but you wearin 38's at 5'8" gives you legs up to your armpits! I hope we never get in a foot race--I would be left behind in the dust!

Anybody remember when Levi used to make 3 different kinds of bluejeans?

They made the straight leg, the flare and the "big bell" bottom backwhen I was in high school!

eric":23akbydy said:
Anybody remember when Levi used to make 3 different kinds of bluejeans?

They made the straight leg, the flare and the "big bell" bottom backwhen I was in high school!

I can't remembr the brand but they were called elephant bells (huge bells) with zippers about an inch long. Couldn't wear them to ride tho for obvious reasons!

I wear the Levi 560. Wrangler just doesn't have enough butt in them. I get them big enough to go over my butt and then they are all bunched up at the waist.

I wear wranglers when I am going to be riding or going some place that I am supposed to "look" like a cowboy. To work in I wear carhart double knee loggers. They are loose enough to be comfortable and they wear like iron.
Dave

I wear Wranglers myself. Black for formal, and blue for everyday. (school)
Has anyone ever seen, or been to a wedding where there is a bunch of guys wearing jeans?

Angus Cattle Shower":19miuvl3 said:
I wear Wranglers myself. Black for formal, and blue for everyday. (school)
Has anyone ever seen, or been to a wedding where there is a bunch of guys wearing jeans?

Yup, my nephew got married in them. He and all the groomsmen were in black wranglers with tux coats and black cowboy hats. They all looked GREAT

went to one this summer where they were in jeans, I'm gunna base my wedding off of it... except I'm gettin married in a REAL pasture... not just a state park

I've wanted to wear a pair of black jeans to a wedding, but my mom gave me the whole "Thiss'l only happen once (hopefully) so look nice and put yer dress pants on." I wore the cowboy hat there(my dad agrees with me most of the time) and we went to the dance afterwards, and the kids had to do the chicken dance,and my parents made me go up. How mean is that???????????

Subsoil... I run into that problem with wranglers(leg twisting) fairly often also. I usually don't notice till after I wash them but I take them right back and exchange them. I have never had a store even argue with me about taking them back

Latest posts