Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rockies

• levi

• Total voters
MULDOON":3p3zi7ff said:
I can usually be found in Wal-mart rustlers

Me too. But that goes back to someones response about the cheapest. I'm too old to worry about style, all I want is my butt and legs covered covered. I hardly ever wear out a pair, usually just tear and shred them on some project I'm working on.

dun

I voted for Levi's but I only buy them when I'm feeling flush. Zellers carries a brand called Cherokee and I usually buy those about two pairs at a time, two or three times a year. I only wear jeans both at home or work so they get quite a bit of hard wearing.

eric":3u3dg14m said:
cinch? twentyx? rockies? what are those? must be womans brands!

No. Cinch is another brand of western cowboy style jean. In fact the majority of the PBR riders are now sponsored by Cinch. Twenty X is put out by Wrangler and it is another type of western cowboy style jean. I dont know what Rockies are. I wear Wrangler Slim Fit Cowboy Cuts.

i vote for wranglers on men....just the old-fashioned, patch on the butt, nothin fancy wranglers.....even at 39 years old, the hubby still makes me stop and look when he dresses up in his "cleanest" pair....as for me, i also vote for the cheapest...usually wal-mart or k-mart....just as long as they cover what needs to be covered!!!! am i the only one who seems to have noticed that the same brand of MENS jeans are about HALF the price of their female counterparts??!! never in my life have i spent $50 on a pair of jeans for myself and i won't be starting now!!!

Rockies are Women's Jeans. The ones that usually are fancy lookin' and don't have back pockets. I like Cinch and 20X on men to look good, but for working the cheaper the better! Cow $hit doesn't come out very well in the wash :lol:

I like Warnglers. They fit good, look good, wear well in the saddle. And they do huge sponsorships for rodeo. But they do run about $22/pair anymore, and I run through a few pair about every six months. A little side note on Levi's. Anymore they always do such wierd ads and commercials. As if they are appealing to the gays and punks. I wouldn't buy them unless there was no other choice.

I prefer Levi's for myself, they fit better than the other types/brands. They used to hold up better, but not as good quality as they used to be. I'll buy a bunch when on sale. Hubby likes Levi's or Rustler's. I think he looks great in Canyon River Blues though.

Katherine

Dont know if they are in the states, but I occasionally wear Mustangs(for school dances). Yup. The girls love the Wranglers. ;-) . Infact Ive got me one on the line right now. All I gotta do is reel her in.
What sould and souldnt I do?

should be an extremely gentlemanly sort and treat her right

shouldn't talk to much or brag or be too "manly"

basicly just treat her right and mind yourself and things will fall into place

Latest posts