It's official

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":177by56s said:
I just don't know if a Hossiphone has the same ring to it as an Obamaphone.

Congrats again. Being a roadie for the Black Eyed Peas should be interesting. ;-)
My ultimate goal in life was to be hired by this big land and cattle baron down in south Georgia to help manage his huge herd of Imbalancer cattle but he is such a recluse and so secretive that he is afraid to trust anybody else with the knowledge of how these fine bovine specimens are bred. I had to give up that dream in favor of being a roadie for that garden variety band :mrgreen:

Kingfisher":1noobtqo said:
Cool! So....what do you do?
I am a quality manager for an automotive component manufacturer. I will be doing the same job but with a better company making stainless steel exhaust components for BMW. Mercedes, Volvo etc. It is a German owned company so they are heavily into the European car market. Mostly high end cars.

HOSS":2og7poje said:
manage his huge herd of Imbalancer cattle but he is such a recluse and so secretive that he is afraid to trust anybody else with the knowledge of how these fine bovine specimens are bred.

Can you now afford to buy Imbalancers after the raise, or are they just too expensive?

Stocker Steve":6n8t5wix said:
HOSS":6n8t5wix said:
manage his huge herd of Imbalancer cattle but he is such a recluse and so secretive that he is afraid to trust anybody else with the knowledge of how these fine bovine specimens are bred.

Can you now afford to buy Imbalancers after the raise, or are they just too expensive?

The Imbalancer has been an elusive creature to find. I hear he is only making them available through syndication. I believe only folks like Bill Gates and Ted Turner can afford to buy in. I hear Ted Turner is going to be using Imbalancer genetics as an outcross on his bison herd. Should make a heck of a beef animal :cowboy:

HOSS":3tvbutkn said:
Kingfisher":3tvbutkn said:
Cool! So....what do you do?
I am a quality manager for an automotive component manufacturer. I will be doing the same job but with a better company making stainless steel exhaust components for BMW. Mercedes, Volvo etc. It is a German owned company so they are heavily into the European car market. Mostly high end cars.
all this time i thought you worked at the Arnold base... good luck

HOSS":cxxehv7c said:
Jogeephus":cxxehv7c said:
I just don't know if a Hossiphone has the same ring to it as an Obamaphone.

Congrats again. Being a roadie for the Black Eyed Peas should be interesting. ;-)
My ultimate goal in life was to be hired by this big land and cattle baron down in south Georgia to help manage his huge herd of Imbalancer cattle but he is such a recluse and so secretive that he is afraid to trust anybody else with the knowledge of how these fine bovine specimens are bred. I had to give up that dream in favor of being a roadie for that garden variety band :mrgreen:

So proud for you man. Sorry #1 in Georgie didn't work out. This sounds like something you may have been hoping far. Dreams do come true. ;-) BTW don't worry about the guy in Georgie. IF he ever gets that phone I figure he'll change and just want more freebies. :mrgreen:

ALACOWMAN, I will actually be working within 300 yards of the Arnold property line. I currently work about a mile from it.

Yep TB if he gets that free phone he will want the government to "give" him a beef supply contract because he is some kind of protected class of citizen......he will charge 25.00 lb live weight, plus a delivery fee and fuel surcharge and the gooberment buyer will think that is a heck of a deal and send him a second phone so that the buyer doesn't feel guilty for getting such a low-ball price :lol:

TexasBred":c1me086v said:
IF he ever gets that phone I figure he'll change and just want more freebies.

More freebies!!!!!!!?????? You mean there is more free stuff out there????? Do tell, I'm all ears. I was under the impression it was just a one way street. All give and no take.

Latest posts