It's official

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I received and signed an offer letter from a new employer today. I start on 10/22/13. A 25% raise and much better benefits and a state of the art work environment. I am excited about the switch. :cowboy:

Does this mean you will get to pay 25% more in taxes too! GOOD MAN! Maybe I'll get my phone next week.

BTW - Did this have anything to do with your week in the woods to get your thoughts together?

Jogeephus":ijfp4i8e said:
Does this mean you will get to pay 25% more in taxes too! GOOD MAN! Maybe I'll get my phone next week.

BTW - Did this have anything to do with your week in the woods to get your thoughts together?

It's a progressive (tax) system, so while he makes 25% more (way to go Hoss) he likely pay 40% more, except that "rich" exemption. You know, the rich never pay taxes, so after a certain level the IRS just says "that's it" "We don't want anymore". Kind of the skunk at the lawn party, ain't I.

Congrats, hope it is something you enjoy. So many people are stuck doing something just for the money, me included.

HOSS":35sls1br said:
I received and signed an offer letter from a new employer today. I start on 10/22/13. A 25% raise and much better benefits and a state of the art work environment. I am excited about the switch. :cowboy:

Congrats Hoss.
You do know 25% of naught is naught ;-)
I took a 50% pay cut when I retired worth every penny.

Jogeephus":237utqzc said:

I'm sure they will stick it to me......I hope you enjoy the phone. It might be cheaper for me to just buy an iPhone and ship it down to you :mrgreen:

They actually called me while I was in the woods. I saw the voice mail when I turned it on to check in with my wife. Of course I found a tall mountain top and called em' back :lol2:

Caustic Burno":gxt4l5ik said:
HOSS":gxt4l5ik said:

Congrats Hoss.
You do know 25% of naught is naught ;-)
I took a 50% pay cut when I retired worth every penny.
I gotta make enough early on so that I can afford to take that 50% cut later. It will be worth it I am sure :)

Congrats hoss,

I've had, and I've had not. I know which one I like better.

I just don't know if a Hossiphone has the same ring to it as an Obamaphone.

Congrats again. Being a roadie for the Black Eyed Peas should be interesting. ;-)

Latest posts