It's My Birthday !

Help Support CattleToday:

rkm":32sbfabc said:
Happy Birthday. 50 wasn't to bad for me. 65 was the tough one. When you come home after signing up for SS reallity sets in. :(
I'm not there yet, but in 2 years I'll be 55 and can start drawing my retirement pension from the 16 years I worked in the mining industry - $150/month - Whoo-Hoo! Still pencilling on that trying to come up with a way for that 'check' and 20 or so pairs to let me give up my day job. No matter what kind of math I use I keep coming up at least a couple $K short. Ideas and donations accepted. (Plan must allow me to live at least to the means to which I've become or would like to become accustomed - not willing to 'live in a van down by the river'!)

Edited to add: That was my 500th post - now I are a rancher! Does that by any chance come with a raise? Could be gettin' closer! :shock: :) :) :) :(

angie":1lj2zc0q said:
Hippie Rancher":1lj2zc0q said:
Happpy Birthday! :clap: :banana: :banana:

Mine's tomorrow, I'm just a tad behind you on the totals.

Happy Birthday HR (;
Happy Birthday Hippie Rancher ! Hope yours was as good as mine :D

~

Many Happy Birthdays to Joy & HR.

May you both have a fabulous birthday week.

And to everyone else who is celebrating one as well.

Congrats...always nice to celebrate with the family.

I had mine last week...a few years older and definately not in good shape.
Seems like overnight we go from Hunk and Hottie to Geezer and Grumpy.
Dave Mc

Thanks everybody! I had a totally food-related birthday. Husband has been stuffing me since I got up. Waffles, homemade hashbrowns and leftover soup for breakfast (I know, I'm weird), lunch at this great taco/burrito stand in town and for dinner (I am a little embarrassed to say, not beef) salmon, fresh asparagus and wild rice. (and some Washington State sparkling wine - wheeee)

I am stuffed! :wave:

The best "gift"? almost and INCH & 1/2 of RAIN!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So sorry I'm late to you both but hope you had a good day....
thparty-smiley-015.gif

Soooooo ~ do you have any advice now that you are 50 for those of us about to turn 40? How do we make the most of that decade? Remember:

Cattle Today, Inc. provides these forums for idea sharing, support and discussion. All posts express the views of the author of each individual message, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cattle Today, Inc. and we cannot assume any liability for statements or information posted by the individual posters. In no event shall Cattle Today, Inc. be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any damage or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of any information from this site.

So feel free to share ;-) !

(It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.) Ha Ha ~ just found this in my email

Latest posts