It's My Birthday !

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
Today ,I turned the big 50. All the friends have called off and on all day. A 135 of them... The boys took me to lunch and got me chocolate cheesecake...mmmm it was good.
I stood looking in the mirror,I guess to see if I have changed. Oh,boy did I. Instead of sandy blonde hair I have beautiful gray hair :) . I have gained alittle extra love handles. Maybe thats from the cheesecake. There are alot of wrinkles,where there use to be dimples. But overall,I think I held up pretty good.

Good for you. may you have at leats 50 more good ones. I turn 50 in April. Still feel like I just got out of school, wondering how time has flown by so quickly.

Happy Birthday. 50 wasn't to bad for me. 65 was the tough one. When you come home after signing up for SS reallity sets in. :(

Thank you all,It was a good day. Turning 50 isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I know I don't feel like 50.

Joy of Texas":1qj09wa8 said:
Thank you all,It was a good day. Turning 50 isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I know I don't feel like 50.
HAPPY B-DAY JOY
Turning 50 is not bad at all.
My thoughts are when you're between the age of 40 and mid 50's your at the best age of your life. Have a lot of experience and still young enough to apply it.

Cal

Happy Belated Birthday Joy, and Happy Birthday Hippie Rancher!

Age is only a number. Most things as well as people improve with age! Fine wine, cheese, beautiful trees etc....

Happy birthday! :)

I'm only 4 years behind you (and so is my wife). Good women age much like fine wine and cheese. They just get better and better.

Congratulations and hope you have many more happy ones.

Latest posts