It's deja vu all over again

Help Support CattleToday:

Twisted

Reaction score
Howdy folks, it's been about 12 years since I was a poster here and I still recognize a few of the handles floating around here from days past. I won't give up my previous screen name but will say that I seriously thought about resurrecting it but couldn't remember my password and didn't have the same e-mail to reset it. It's better to just start anew. I left on good terms just took an extended break.

I have been around farming in general for most of my life having been born in the Mississippi Delta in East Arkansas. It's in my blood and no matter what I done or where I've went in my life, its influence and satisfying memories have always been there. I am now in the Ozarks on a small ranch that I will soon call my last and forever home, that is, once I finish the house.

PS: I got cows

Last edited:
Twisted, I just came back and I can tell you the week I left. If I write it here it will ban me, but it was three administrations ago in our leadership of the country. We can talk politics, but it must be in that titled forum.... I just came back in Decmember and it took my name as my computer had stored my password. So, a lot has changed here....

Howdy folks, it's been about 12 years since I was a poster here and I still recognize a few of the handles floating around here from days past. I won't give up my previous screen name but will say that I seriously thought about resurrecting it but couldn't remember my password and didn't have the same e-mail to reset it. It's better to just start anew. I left on good terms just took an extended break.

I have been around farming in general for most of my life having been born in the Mississippi Delta in East Arkansas. It's in my blood and no matter what I done or where I've went in my life, its influence and satisfying memories have always been there. I am now in the Ozarks on a small ranch that I will soon call my last and forever home, that is, once I finish the house.

PS: I got cows
What area of Arkansas do you live and where in eastern Arkansas were you from, I'm originally from Lee county but now in Cleburne. A lot of my family farms in Lee county still and my family has farmed there since right after the civil war.

What area of Arkansas do you live and where in eastern Arkansas were you from, I'm originally from Lee county but now in Cleburne. A lot of my family farms in Lee county still and my family has farmed there since right after the civil war.
Hi little Joe. Marrianna, Moro, Brickeys, Rondo, LaGrange, The Dip? lol you at Heber now?

Twisted, I just came back and I can tell you the week I left. If I write it here it will ban me, but it was three administrations ago in our leadership of the country. We can talk politics, but it must be in that titled forum.... I just came back in Decmember and it took my name as my computer had stored my password. So, a lot has changed here....
I see Dun is no longer around, I enjoyed his post, as well as Jed Stivers, anyone know what happened with them? I know Jed was a priddy busy guy, his operation may have taken all of his play time.

I see Dun is no longer around, I enjoyed his post, as well as Jed Stivers, anyone know what happened with them? I know Jed was a priddy busy guy, his operation may have taken all of his play time.
Dun passed in 2018.

I think Jed is still farming in Arkansas. Just moved on from the forum.

Dun passed in 2018.

I think Jed is still farming in Arkansas. Just moved on from the forum.
Yes, Jed is farming and so are his sons.

Latest posts