Hello to all

Help Support CattleToday:

TNtrout23

Reaction score
Been reading on the forum boards for quite sometime and was finally able to borrow an iPad to create an account. Couldn't create it off a phone because of a google add that kept popping up on the bottom but we are good to go now. So much good insight and using the search menu is a miracle with a lot of great advise. I'm fairly new to cattle by myself. Been around them on and off my whole life. I will be asking many of questions on here. Everyone have a blessed day!

Been reading on the forum boards for quite sometime and was finally able to borrow an iPad to create an account. Couldn't create it off a phone because of a google add that kept popping up on the bottom but we are good to go now. So much good insight and using the search menu is a miracle with a lot of great advise. I'm fairly new to cattle by myself. Been around them on and off my whole life. I will be asking many of questions on here. Everyone have a blessed day!
There is some kind of problem with the site. I had the same problem signing up with a laptop and an ad that kept me from completing the info required. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome!

welcome to the CT family. hope you share your knowledge with the rest of us as well as asking many ?s. hope you enjoy your time on here.
With the knowledge I gain here I would be happy to quote it back. Not a big advise giver on the cattle subject. Would hate to give bad advise to someone.

Welcome! Lots of good info here and a little B.S. to go along with it.

Just bring your strainer and you will be the better for it.

Welcome. Lots of good info on this site.

Latest posts