It may not look like rodeo season here

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
but first high school rodeo is this coming weekend so time to get the trailer ready.

30741130_10213463744882069_6933356785285726208_n.jpg

Thankfully it's an indoor rodeo, but the camping will be challenging I'm sure. We're not quite done calving so I may be staying behind.

Silver":1td4znt1 said:
but first high school rodeo is this coming weekend so time to get the trailer ready.

30741130_10213463744882069_6933356785285726208_n.jpg

Thankfully it's an indoor rodeo, but the camping will be challenging I'm sure. We're not quite done calving so I may be staying behind.

We got in Sunday, from our first. Lots of kids looked rusty. In all honesty, we had only roped sleds most of the winter. Felt good to be back hauling though. We're leaving youth rodeo in May, and are only going to enter open rodeos from that point on.

That's a slick trailer, I've never seen a sundowner in black now I want one. I haven't tied a calf all winter myself I'm going into withdraws.

j_20":1nk7at4v said:
That's a slick trailer, I've never seen a sundowner in black now I want one. I haven't tied a calf all winter myself I'm going into withdraws.
I ain't tied one in about 15 years...would like to get back into team roping again...though roping calves was my favorite....

It may be there, and I don't see it. but does that trailer have roof air? Don't look like you'll need any AC anytime soon though.

Bigfoot":339dontw said:
It may be there, and I don't see it. but does that trailer have roof air? Don't look like you'll need any AC anytime soon though.

No A/C on this trailer. Not really a requirement as our nights are generally nice and cool. Would be a requirement in your part of the world I would think.

I see Canada at the NHSRA finals every year. When you say high school, is that what you are referencing?

Bigfoot":rxgk18vl said:
I see Canada at the NHSRA finals every year. When you say high school, is that what you are referencing?

Yes, that is correct. My son qualified for bull riding last year, but chose to enter the work force instead. I couldn't fault him for that.

What's the floor length on that trailer? 26ish?

Also, what type of MPG are you getting while pulling it?

Thanks.

Latest posts