It just ain't right

Help Support CattleToday:

report this woman.....You are sitting at the best research place in the world..If you have to,go to Ask.com and type in "how to report fraud"---thats how I have to do things..

Tatertot":2va55i90 said:
Been drinking. Anyhow, I guess I should have been more specific. "I wonder what her anser will be?" Oh be nice. Its funny if you've had a few. Thursday is my Friday.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Makes you want to trip and fall in her store......

Work comp will investigate, social security will investigate, and all insurance companies will investigate. If you know where her money comes from, you will have your answer.

There was a guy around here, grumpy old man you might say, who loved to go to public meetings and raise a fuss. He blogged when no one else blogged, and he was strident in his criticism of public officials or anything else which drew his attention. He was widely regarded as a "nut". Anyway, after years of being ignored, he started coming to meetings in a wheelchair. At the end of the meetings, he would be wheeled out to his old Olds 88 where he would get out of the chair, fold the chair and lift it into the trunk of the Olds. :lol2:
He wasn't making money out of any of this, but he sure cost local govt and schools a ton of money. He learned that he could force them to get into compliance with handicap access standards. When you have a lot of old buildings, compliance costs serious cash.

Latest posts