It has helped in the past so here goes again!!

Help Support CattleToday:

IT WORKED!! IT WORKED!! Oh - sorry. Not the outcome you wanted. I thank you though because we really needed the rain.

Looks like we're starting our dry season, Dave, the other half of Susie David, put out the irrigation in one pasture this morning to keep things from burning up.
Hey Rainman....is it true that the folks over in the western part of the state really don't tan...I hear that they rust!
Susie

RainMan":3he9dyxu said:
Dave: I'll second your thought. I'm north of you, but have the same feeling. Don't mention it or it will rain harder. Perfect grass growing weather, but wouldn't mind 75-85 for a couple weeks.

Wish there was a way to push some to those that need it...good luck.

I'm a little south of you two, but this has been the wettest spring we had since we bought the place a few years ago. This time the last two years I was thinking about having to start haying cattle in late July or early August. Part of me is hoping for enough rain to make it through the summer on green pasture, the other part of me is wishing for dry so I can get the hay done without dodging the rainy days.

Wish we could spread it to some of you.

Alan