ISIS What to do

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":1siewsdg said:
First thing to do is turn Iran into glass as they have funded 99% of all this crap, also put a real sharp BULL'S eye on the Saudis.
I fixed that for ya--may as well go for a twoferone with the glass thing.

Caustic Burno":eiwpepc0 said:
Jogeephus":eiwpepc0 said:
Last night I watched the senate discuss their thoughts on what to do about ISIS and whether or not the president had the right to act alone or if he needed congressional approval. It was hard to tell if they were only talking to the cameras or if there were actually other members of congress present. I really don't get what they are making such a big fuss about and don't understand why they can't just sit down together and make a decision on what to do. Last senator I listened to was Bill Nelson a democrat from Florida. He reminded me of Bubba in Forrest Gump. Does anyone know if he is retarded? Like Bubba on Forrest Gump he started naming all the countries where there are americans. Lets see, there are americans in Kurdistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan ...... I forget the rest of the countries he listed but suffice it to say his list was about as long as Bubba's list of things you can use shrimp for. He must have talked fifteen minutes and essentially said nothing. Heck, I suspect if all congress was as quick on their feet as this fella the end of days would be here before they even got to a vote. Thinking of ISIS and thinking there are more like him leading this country makes me wonder if we best not just stay our azz at the house and let these people sort it out themselves. Or maybe let France, England and countries more at risk than we are step up to the plate and do something for a change.

First thing to do is turn Iran into glass as they have funded 99% of all this crap, also put a real sharp eye on the Saudis.

Qatar is the largest supplier of funds for ISIS

Anyone that doesn't know how to spell or pronounce a word as simple as guitar needs to go away in a big puff of smoke and flames anyhow. :deadhorse:

What percentage of the US population is islamic . We are being infiltrated and taken over from within. Some might say we elected one as our leader.

What happens when they control the government, armed forces, DHS
Whats going to happen to your typical Christian American ?

Sunfish":14vxkp1k said:
What percentage of the US population is islamic . We are being infiltrated and taken over from within. Some might say we elected one as our leader.

We die with hot empty firearms or they are taken from our cold dead hands.

Sunfish":1e6exevy said:

.8% of American population is muslim. Jsut like queers and lesbians...2 1/2%...a very small population but they get the special treatment, headlines and concessions.

hurleyjd":2p9ccd4h said:
You folks talking about your Senator. Here is a take on mine. http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-booed-of ... NNRTU5M18x

He was anything but boo'd off the stage. He listened to some anti Jewish horseshyt from a few idiots and took them to task for their hypocrisy. I find him to be an honest and patriotic man and a true Christian.

you hate him hurley because he is a Tea Party member and you and your liberal ilk are scared shytless of him and the Tea Party.

Jogeephus":14i9j1gx said:
Melking, I was just killing time with the television and I couldn't believe how he talked so long yet never said anything of any substance. This is why I was wondering if he was retarded. We got a retard to. Hank Johnson. You may remember him from a few years ago with his environmental concerns for the territory of Guam. He was worried if we stationed too many troops there the island would turn over and everyone would drown.

Oh, we got americans in Saudia Arabia, we got americans in Turkey, we got ..... :bang:

Jo, as far as I'm concerned there are a lot of retards in congress. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstien are three that come to mind. How do these people get elected? If these folks are retards, what can you say about the people who elected them - more than once? Disgusting!!!

TB, I would of figured their was a lot more queers and muslims. Their all over TV, football and basketball players. And every motel and convenience store in GA. has muslim owners it seems like. Hopefully it'll all work out.

highgrit":3jkrtyh1 said:
TB, I would of figured their was a lot more queers and muslims. Their all over TV, football and basketball players. And every motel and convenience store in GA. has muslim owners it seems like. Hopefully it'll all work out.
I think that's exactly what they want us to think. Give us the impression that they are a huge percentage of our population by keeping them on camera and in the news. Recent survey showed the percentage to be much much lower than most thought. Most of our motels and convenience stores are owned by Hindu's from India. Some of the women still wear the native dress and "red dot". Seems the orientals specialize in "Donut Shops". :nod:

Hindu in my area. I like these guys. Hard workers for sure. A little racist though. One asked me what was wrong with this country and why we gave people money to have more babies and not to work. It clearly disgusted him.

Yall need to get your stereotyping right. Each has it's own place, niche, enclave, and territory etched out.
Taxis--Pakistanis
Motels--Hindu and other Indian ethnic groups.
Convenient stores-Arabs
Restaurants--Asian (Thai, Chinese, Cambodians)--and oddly enough, I know of 3 different western wear/saddlery stores owned and run by Korean immigrants.
Fishing and wholesale seafood--Vietnamese.
Roofing and framing--Hispanics.
Drive way repair-The Roma.
Jewelry Stores and jewelry repair--Jewish.
Shoes, Tailors and clothing-Italian
Doctors-Sri Lanka
Hobby Farming--caucasians.

Everyone else is actively involved in the lucrative Alpaca industry.

greybeard":2jmxlgka said:
Yall need to get your stereotyping right. Each has it's own place, niche, enclave, and territory etched out.
Taxis--Pakistanis
Motels--Hindu and other Indian ethnic groups.
Convenient stores-Arabs
Restaurants--Asian (Thai, Chinese, Cambodians)--and oddly enough, I know of 3 different western wear/saddlery stores owned and run by Korean immigrants.
Fishing and wholesale seafood--Vietnamese.
Roofing and framing--Hispanics.
Drive way repair-The Roma.
Jewelry Stores and jewelry repair--Jewish.
Shoes, Tailors and clothing-Italian
Doctors-Sri Lanka
Hobby Farming--caucasians.

Everyone else is actively involved in the lucrative Alpaca industry.

Impressive :tiphat:

3waycross":1823wh1o said:
hurleyjd":1823wh1o said:
You folks talking about your Senator. Here is a take on mine. http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-booed-of ... NNRTU5M18x

He was anything but boo'd off the stage. He listened to some anti Jewish horseshyt from a few idiots and took them to task for their hypocrisy. I find him to be an honest and patriotic man and a true Christian.

you hate him hurley because he is a Tea Party member and you and your liberal ilk are scared shytless of him and the Tea Party.

I just read about the Christians he was speaking to it is not the evangelist from the USA. This was a group of Christians from the Mideast countries, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries in that area. The gathering was to hear their grievances and may be come up with a plan so they can exist peaceable in the countries they are from. Ted did not research his audience . He thought they were Baptist just like his Daddy. No I neither hate or admire him. He has yet to prove himself to me. But i will never try to disparage you and your Political philosophy. That is a right that you have. Ain't politics great just like a ball game my team against yours, problem is how do we keep score.

Latest posts