is...

Help Support CattleToday:

YES, especially when it involves 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, a plot to target citizens for their beliefs using the IRS, or trying to silence the press so you won't be found out. In any of these cases you are a tyrannical lier. Hope this helps

DEPENDS, god says to treat others how you would want to be treated.. So if it was something you would want to know then yea. But if its something you wouldn't want to know then maybe not? But I would think if your asking us then it probably is..lol

Isomade":whqwk84c said:
YES, especially when it involves 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, a plot to target citizens for their beliefs using the IRS, or trying to silence the press so you won't be found out. In any of these cases you are a tyrannical lier. Hope this helps

I was thinking it was like going by sonic and getting a coconut cream milkshake and not telling wife unless she smelled it on your breath.

M5farm":1ya7gbgp said:
Isomade":1ya7gbgp said:

I was thinking it was like going by sonic and getting a coconut cream milkshake and not telling wife unless she smelled it on your breath.
Right, I think with common sense a level of importance can be determined.

Well there are some people that tell too much all the time, whether you wondered or not, you will get their unrequested input. I think silence is golden and duck tape is silver. Some people are going to draw their own conclusions no matter what you do.

Latest posts