is...

Help Support CattleToday:

Depends if safety is an issue. I drank her last soda and didn't get anymore, she comes home get upset and blames our son who was just here for a visit ...... Ah, sorry son your taking the heat :shock: .

Alan":xf4srxbj said:
Depends if safety is an issue. I drank her last soda and didn't get anymore, she comes home get upset and blames our son who was just here for a visit ...... Ah, sorry son your taking the heat :shock: .

Well considering that she won't kill him but, you are probably day to day I would say that in your case it's perfectly acceptable! :lol2:

Any many instances-------yes it is. Especially in a relationship. If we are talking about a marriage. My wife does this frequently. I find sometimes, it test my limits of forgiveness much further than if she just came out and told me.

Three years ago my son and I were cleaning the garage, now you need to know my wife keeps her car in showroom condition and she sweeps the garage floor at least once a week .... Can't park on dirt. So, my son and I cleaning the garage, he drops a gallon of paint and it dumps all over the garage floor. While we are looking for something to clean it up with his 6 year old daughter, my youngest granddaughter, steps in it with both feet and walks around the garage admiring her foot prints. My wife comes home and see's the paint, the foot prints and her granddaughters shoes covered in paint in the garbage can. She puts two and two together and hugs her granddaughter tells her not to worry about spilling the paint and we need to go buy her new shoes. My son and I just look at each other ...... Ya, we both throw a six year old girl under the bus. Happy ending for all. :D

It really depends on what it is about. If you feel guilty for not speaking up or it's something that you know would really upset the other person then it's best to speak up both for them and for you whether it's a lie or not.
There's a big difference between piddling around with what is or isn't a lie and recognizing that people that have integrity will speak up and come clean when it really matters.

In most all cases keep your mouth shut. Don't go later and tell them you knew all the time. If it is none off your business to start with it won't be any off your business later. Best way to get in the middle of some thing is to tell what you know.See no evil hear no evil!!

It also makes a difference what kind of relationship we're talking about here. A marriage is kind of different than dealing with a distant neighbor.

If you have done something, and you are debating if you should tell them or not...... then you are lying.
If you do something and you don't tell, and think, "If this was done to me and was not told, somebody would die!" then you are lying.

Simple to figure out!

Chuckie

Latest posts