Is there a message here?

Help Support CattleToday:

Message is that because of the strong likelihood of gunplay you shouldn't stand in line for your Lebron shoes but instead order online and have them delivered by Fed Ex.

Jogeephus":24u7s6k1 said:
I think the obvious message is to wear boots.

I agree on the boot's.
First we don't have anything but walmart to buy shoe's unless you go of town.
Second for most here you would have been safe in line cause there wouldn't have been a line till the first of the month and the weffare check's came out.

Caustic Burno":3g9hmsth said:
john250":3g9hmsth said:
Shoes? This stuff was all over shoes?! This never happens in the line at the RedWings store.

That is because there is not a line there.

Red Wings are considered "work boots". This is the same reason you don't have to lock up your hoes at night. (For any liberals out there I mean no disrespect, the hoe I'm referring to is the term we used to describe an implement used in weeding a garden. I know you now have changed this meaning to something else but I'm using the old term and mean no direspect)

I think the message is to not try to grow dreads. Without dreads you'd appear to be respectable to some extent and possibly even employed. Never mind self sufficient. That's a whole other ball game. And I don't mean basketball

Latest posts