Is my cow going to starve?

Help Support CattleToday:

Nito_Incog":150qcsyf said:
jedstivers":150qcsyf said:
Nito did you happen to live in a sort of commune a few years ago run by someone you called Father?

I am not the type of person that is a follower, maybe you are? It was suggested to me to ignore stupid comments, but that's difficult because people like you should be wiped off the face of the earth. I bet you go to church also? They are the worst offenders. You might think that you're funny, but in reality, you're pathetic. :nod: Find God.
Aren't you a ray of sunshine today?
Maybe you should try and get me off the face of the earth, better bring your effin lunch.
As far as me and God don't you be worried about that either. We're good and if we aren't it ain't your business.
I just ask you a question, there was someone on here before with about the same IQ as you have shown. Thought it might be the same person.

Jabes0623":3k0op8l6 said:
I haven't been here in a while...Wow!

With all the BS in this thread I'm surprised that grass isn't chest high!

Deepsouth":3k0op8l6 said:
Is he from Two Egg, Florida?
Capt. Jack????????
Plenty of good information was offered to the op....unfortunately she doesn't really want information. Only attention. Don't know how tall the grass is but pretty dam sure the animal has gained an ounce if it's alive.

TexasBred":3neanzgy said:
Plenty of good information was offered to the op....unfortunately she doesn't really want information. Only attention. Don't know how tall the grass is but pretty dam sure the animal has gained an ounce if it's alive.

The OP's was the BS I was speaking of.

Latest posts