Is my cow going to starve?

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":3mykccl4 said:
Im 2 hrs west of you but If you want to come this way Ill give you a roll a hay.

WOW! Thank you for the offer, but I was able to get some quick hay for her from Tractor Supply. He has a guy in Quitman, Georgia that he usually gets some awesome hay from and I am going to assume that we will be going there soon. I am not accustomed to people being so nice (raised in the city :yuck: ) and just reading your offer to give a roll of hay has made my day. I really do like living in the country over the city, it's just difficult for me to trust anyone anymore. Thanks again :heart:

dcarp":22kcweju said:
If this guy is that bad with animals & he won't listen to you, get another boyfriend. If he mistreats the cow like that, sooner or later, he will mistreat you also. :2cents:

Actually, the mistreatment has already started with me. He is a psychological abuser (sociopath, basically) and I didn't realize it until he hoodwinked me to move here...THEN I started to take notes and do research. I am living with the epitome of lucifer lol. (not really funny, but I'm trying different perspectives so I don''t go crazy :banana: hahahaha) I appreciate your HEART :heart: . Glad there are still people out there that have one. :tiphat:

BRYANT":s5ic02ve said:
dcarp":s5ic02ve said:
If this guy is that bad with animals & he won't listen to you, get another boyfriend. If he mistreats the cow like that, sooner or later, he will mistreat you also. :2cents:

I agree dump the looser and turn him in to the sheriff for animal neglect. That will solve two problems at once, not counting all the problems you will have with him down the road if you keep him around.
That said this sounds like one of them threads that is not real and will kind of fade away with time :2cents:

Thank you for your concern. :heart: I am real. Too real, really. lol :compute: She isn't skin and bones. The grass just started fading away about 2 weeks ago. I try to take care of her as best as I can while he has one foot nailed to the ground and going round in circles with his mind. haha :roll: He just did not appreciate me mentioning to him that she needs hay, so he usually says the opposite of what I say cuz he has mommy issues. He manipulated me. I have bashed myself over and over again for not going with my vibes. I had red flags in the beginning, but I am one of those people that tends to "give the benefit of the doubt" way too often with people and I get burnt. So, I need to stop bashing myself and I am working on changing my perspective with this psycho in that I am ignoring his dysfunctional behavior and focusing more on myself lately. I can't move, he can't move, Long sad story. :bang: :D

farmerjan":egzjcldv said:
dcarp":egzjcldv said:

Listen to these guys, they have been at this a lot longer than I have and we've had cattle for years. There is no nutrition in that grass.
Yes some cattle have a pretty good disposition and personality.

If my previous boyfriend had that attitude, he'd have been gone with a *** up his ****. Oh yeah, he is gone.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Sounds like you really do need a new boyfriend... :deadhorse:

I purchased some square hay bales for her this morning. He is going to get her the huge round bales soon. I appreciate your concern. I have learned my lesson with this guy. All men are not the same and I am not a man hater, I just got really hoodwinked with this one. I can't move, he can't move. Long sad story, but I am changing my perspective and trying to hang in there. Thanks again. :wave: :pretty:

Supa Dexta":iebe0j1h said:
in·cog·ni·to
noun
an assumed or false identity.

I'll go with #2.

Yup, you're clever. :clap: I really can't use my real name, because it's unique and too many weirdos online. lol :roll:

skyhightree1":10hkj33r said:
dun":10hkj33r said:
I'ld like to see a picture of the cow

:nod:
Going to upload it tomorrow. Having issues with my "smart" phone lol :help:
HEY!! I loved Billy Jack!! The spirit portrayed in him in that movie is basically what I've got in me. Demon Slayer!!
:D :heart: :pretty:

I'm done with this one.
I still think its a fake, more now than before. I hope it is fake because if not this woman is the one in danger and needs help more than the cow.
Has an excuse for all advice.

As you can see, I don't use my name here either (though I probably wouldn't be hard to track down). Almost no one does, so for me that's not an issue. With that being said, if the boyfriend is as bad as you say, get out. Find a way to move. The longer you wait the harder it will get. I have a daughter who's probably about your age, and I'd tell her the same thing. Actually I'd go get her and bring her home.

Nito_Incog":3gxmbxyr said:
I can't move, he can't move.
There is no such thing as "can't"...

Please send that photo so you can get some honest advice before that cow drops dead as well.

:wave: Wow, I am attempting to upload the pics of the bovine and I cannot login to cattletoday.com from their mobile website!!!
Will try again later, I've got an appointment to get to.
I am really curious what breed she is :wave:

Nito_Incog":2jy28z68 said:
dcarp":2jy28z68 said:

Actually, the mistreatment has already started with me. He is a psychological abuser (sociopath, basically) and I didn't realize it until he hoodwinked me to move here...THEN I started to take notes and do research. I am living with the epitome of lucifer lol. (not really funny, but I'm trying different perspectives so I don''t go crazy :banana: hahahaha) I appreciate your HEART :heart: . Glad there are still people out there that have one. :tiphat:

Is he from Two Egg, Florida?

Can't: poor excuse for inaction.
The only difference between can & can't is willpower & action. Can uses those, can't doesn't. :clap:

I have the pictures that I took the morning before I bought the hay for her.
I also got a brainstorm. Can't cows get along with goats?
Maybe I could talk (lol) to the sociopath and convince him to get a goat for her for a pasture companion ??
Will this work with one goat and one cow?
She is so alone and I can only go down there so often to keep her company. :help:

dun":5q3h3o0m said:
I finally posted the pics. I am sorry if my stuff is all over the place. I know nothing about posting in forums and now just read someone "accusing" me of some :bs: on here because they need drama and get off on hurting people. :clap:
Have a good day and thanks again :santa:

skyhightree1":3tz8liwc said:
dun":3tz8liwc said:

:nod:

I posted the pictures and two extra for laughs. I need to go now because I just read some BS on here with people accusing me of things they are probably doing themselves. What ever happened to people? Oh, yeah, I know... THE TELEVISION....
I threw my television out the window 14 years ago. I am not brainwashed. I know what's going on and what is to come, because I have the SPIRIT of Love running in my veins and people can attack me all they want, THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE WHO I AM INSIDE :heart: Have a good day. I posted a question also with the pics. I don't know when I will be back to check for answers or to finish looking at other replies because I am sure there will be more BS posted by other disturbed people who have nothing better to do than accuse/attack others :???: Have a good day :pretty:

dcarp":2kn6hktd said:
Can't: poor excuse for inaction.
The only difference between can & can't is willpower & action. Can uses those, can't doesn't. :clap:
With all due respect that's easy for someone to say when they are NOT in my situation.
I am sure you have income. I am sure you are living all comfy and cozy.
Many people are not and many people do not have the luxuries to up and move when they so desire.
There are 2 other people involved and one that's being kept OUT of a nursing home because I refuse to dehumanize this veteran by putting him in a nursing home. I am giving this veteran and nice and comfortable life in the country so he can die here without being in a nursing home swimming in his feces and urine being neglected by so called care givers.
Your comment reminds me of parents that improperly raise their children and when they grow up to be dysfunctional adults, the parents never take the blame, but point fingers at the offspring. Quite common in the Bible belt I am figuring out. :banana: I do the best that I can and that's all I can do. Tired of other people bashing on me when they themselves have no intestinal fortitude to even walk in my shoes... :clap: :lol2: :pretty: Have a good day.

This was taken with hardly a cloud around for miles. I am posting this for all the nice people with HEARTS that replied to my pleas for help. Have a good day. Goodbye :heart:

Judging by the pics your cow looks just fine. She will however go downhill very quickly if you leave her in that pasture in it's present condition without supplementing her food...buy her a bale of hay ;-)