Is my cow going to starve?

Help Support CattleToday:

From what I can tell she looks to be in good condition now. Saw you got hay. You may also give her a little feed everyday depending on hay quality.

Lots of people keep cattle and goats together.

My post was not intended to criticize but rather incourage & motivate. In life anything is possible if it is wanted enough. Maybe now maybe later, only the individual involved can determine the right timing.
Lighten up, most of the folks on here are great people, willing to help those who want help & appreciate it. I find the best way to deal with negative comments is to ignore them. You won't change their minds and it just drags you down to their level.
The cow looks good, keep up the hay & some cubes now and then. Goat would be a good companion but you will need really good fences as they are escape artists.
Good luck with everything. :tiphat:

Get rid of the cow.
You've got more than you can feed now.
Ain't no money in an open cow

BRYANT":2qo0c8t0 said:
I'm done with this one.
I still think its a fake, more now than before. I hope it is fake because if not this woman is the one in danger and needs help more than the cow.
Has an excuse for all advice.

You're a trip. I am not making "excuses" I am speaking FACTS. I would highly suggest that you find God and I don't mean that in the fake way that most people who pretend to exalt God do. I am not fake, I sent pictures of the dam_N Bovine for Pete's sake? lol :clap: Want more? LOL :deadhorse:
I am not in physical danger and mentally I believe this is God's way of strengthening me. I cannot move now, get that through your head. Not everyone has income especially when they're a caretaker of an almost 90 yo man.

Rafter S":3ppfm05s said:
As you can see, I don't use my name here either (though I probably wouldn't be hard to track down). Almost no one does, so for me that's not an issue. With that being said, if the boyfriend is as bad as you say, get out. Find a way to move. The longer you wait the harder it will get. I have a daughter who's probably about your age, and I'd tell her the same thing. Actually I'd go get her and bring her home.

You're the 2nd person that is assuming I am younger. I was curious as to why? I am 51. Is it because I use the funny icons on the side? I am one of those types of people that enjoy being happy/funny and making people smile. :lol: That's how I attracted the demon. They are drawn to what is opposite of them so they can attempt to suck the life out of you lol They are MASTERS of acting. I fell for his game and I have beaten myself up about that for a long time already. I made a big mistake, now I need to reframe my brain, Hey, that rhymes!! :lol2:

alisonb":31rvop69 said:
Judging by the pics your cow looks just fine. She will however go downhill very quickly if you leave her in that pasture in it's present condition without supplementing her food...buy her a bale of hay ;-)

I went and bought the hay and I am going to make sure she gets more when needed. This guy seems to do nothing around here lol That's kinda funny because before I unmasked him he was doing things, though half assed. Now his game is exposed and he is like a skinned cat. :bang:

alisonb":1p3iiyor said:
Nito_Incog":1p3iiyor said:
I can't move, he can't move.
There is no such thing as "can't"...

Please send that photo so you can get some honest advice before that cow drops dead as well.
Some of you people really have me shaking my head. :roll: You do NOT know my situation. There are two others involved. I have no income. I am a caretaker of a 90 yo veteran because I refuse to put him in a nursing home. So please go and judge someone else. :pretty:

tom4018":qsycxecv said:
From what I can tell she looks to be in good condition now. Saw you got hay. You may also give her a little feed everyday depending on hay quality.

Lots of people keep cattle and goats together.
Thank you for your kind reply. Ever since her pasture buddy died I have been going to Tractor Supply weekly and buying her alfalfa cubes meant for cows :lol2: just so I can go down there and give her some "treats" and keep her company. She loves them and she loves me. She dances and she also does a full 360 . Amazing. I will not be eating her, he can :lol2:

dcarp":3ljslyp8 said:
My post was not intended to criticize but rather incourage & motivate. In life anything is possible if it is wanted enough. Maybe now maybe later, only the individual involved can determine the right timing.
Lighten up, most of the folks on here are great people, willing to help those who want help & appreciate it. I find the best way to deal with negative comments is to ignore them. You won't change their minds and it just drags you down to their level.
The cow looks good, keep up the hay & some cubes now and then. Goat would be a good companion but you will need really good fences as they are escape artists.
Good luck with everything. :tiphat:

Ok, thanks. What most people do not realize is that text can and does get misinterpreted because tone of voice is not heard. So thanks for clarifying. I appreciate the tip about the goats being escape artists. I know the negative one will not fix the fences up for a goat so I guess I will continue to entertain this cow as much as I possibly can. I am doing my best to ignore the putz and his negativity. I have actually been doing that for a week now and he seems to be acting even more peculiar because I am not reacting to his garbage. lol :clap:

Is he from Two Egg, Florida?[/quote]

Actually he was born in Oklahoma and relatives outta Missouri and Arkansas also. I do not know what "two-egg" Florida means lol

Jogeephus":2gszkhfj said:
I'm thinking a horse would be the ticket.

I thought so too, but now since I have discovered so much about this freak, I am afraid of getting a horse because of what he might do to it lol :lol2:

jedstivers":22r2vbjs said:
Nito did you happen to live in a sort of commune a few years ago run by someone you called Father?

I am not the type of person that is a follower, maybe you are? It was suggested to me to ignore stupid comments, but that's difficult because people like you should be wiped off the face of the earth. I bet you go to church also? They are the worst offenders. You might think that you're funny, but in reality, you're pathetic. :nod: Find God.

Cross-7":qjh36mi3 said:
Get rid of the cow.
You've got more than you can feed now.
Ain't no money in an open cow

I wish I could but this guy is determined to slaughter her for food. I can't do anything about it. :cry2:

But then she wouldn't have any company.[/quote]

Wow, you're just a bowl full of sarcasm, ain't you? :yuck:
I feel sorry for anyone that lives with you. You're a putz :lol2:

Latest posts