Is it time to open the economy backup?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBred said:
sstterry said:
Well, now we know that a good stiff shot of Lysol or Bleach and we are all "good to go". :hide:

I see you didn't see the entire video either. Be careful eating those Tide Pods.

I actually did the see the entire video and I saw Dr. Birx reaction on camera 2. I am sorry, but there is no amount of spin that can be put on this no matter how hard you try.

sstterry said:
TexasBred said:
sstterry said:
Well, now we know that a good stiff shot of Lysol or Bleach and we are all "good to go". :hide:

I see you didn't see the entire video either. Be careful eating those Tide Pods.

I actually did the see the entire video and I saw Dr. Birx reaction on camera 2. I am sorry, but there is no amount of spin that can be put on this no matter how hard you try.

It is most effective when you boof the Lysol or bleach. ;-)

hurleyjd said:
sstterry said:
TexasBred said:

It is most effective when you boof the Lysol or bleach. ;-)
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I had to look up what "boof" meant!

Just read a story about the grain farmers. Most of the ethanol plants are closed or closing. This presents a dilemma for the corn farmer whether to plant corn or beans. Seems that either would be a losing proposition in the situation. Who threw the monkey wrench in the workings of the world economy before the covid 19 showed up.

shaz said:
10yrs from now when something worse comes out are we going to hide in a hole again?

Hopefully we'll have learned some lessons from this and be able to prevent the next big one before it gets out of hand. Response times were slow and it was already widespread by the time we started trying to contain it. That's not a specific dig at Trump, either. It could have been handled better and most world governments and health organizations share the blame.

[image]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212648448445111&set=a.1586532362195&type=3&__cft__[0]=AZXzV8L8Yk8FjDeQr1HcX2LUyVv-eDUZCGXj2cbBfRMRxKuhg88jAMgJWTsbeckZV_HvW29DYz6fCZ7F6PejWb-Q1JlSAOhyM6NstCQJs3ZyYMY6pL23rxquGBhMjg_HrZJ2C11mfIfZnqLFYhht6fqf&__tn__=EH-y-R[/image]

Caustic Burno said:
haase said:
callmefence said:
Never should have been shut down.
I guess we are supposed to believe it left because everyone stayed home. It's still out there and we are not going to wait it out. Let everyone go back to normal and let the ones scared stay home.
c'mon fence over 600,000 will die this year from cancer alone, not much said about that, still not sure why were destroying people's lives on the on the economic side of it.

Fear driven the media is eating this stuff up. IMO most outlets have become an enemy of the state versus guardian.
And the media's agenda is REALLY obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts