Is it Possible?

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
To be a grown man, a cattleman, and a strapping man at that.....

and be addicted to American Idol? :lol:

kenny thomas":poqtckqw said:
What should we think of a man who would post that question and then go offline? :roll:
I didn't go offline, I'm just hidden. :lol:

hooknline":l2hchx6l said:
Calman":l2hchx6l said:
Only if you are a yuppie.
:clap: :lol:
He probably has it streamed into his BMW so he can watch it while the help feeds up
I don't let the help do the feeding, and I do feed during American Idol. I just had a tv mounted in the tractor so I wouldn't miss nothin. :lol:

Isomade":1os6zqe7 said:
kenny thomas":1os6zqe7 said:
What should we think of a man who would post that question and then go offline? :roll:
I didn't go offline, I'm just hidden. :lol:

I'd hide too if I had a hang up on american idol. :roll:

Cal

Well, I watch sports and two tv shows, Gunsmoke and Rifleman. I always get on my computer when AI comes on because I never had a choice, my wife and girls are gonna watch no matter what. Tonight I found myself watching it, and I actually enjoyed it. :lol: Come on Cal you can tell me, I won't tell a soul, you never miss an episode of "Toddlers and Tiaras" do you? :lol:

Isomade":3u9y59wu said:
Well, I watch sports and two tv shows, Gunsmoke and Rifleman. I always get on my computer when AI comes on because I never had a choice, my wife and girls are gonna watch no matter what. Tonight I found myself watching it, and I actually enjoyed it. :lol: Come on Cal you can tell me, I won't tell a soul, you never miss an episode of "Toddlers and Tiaras" do you? :lol:

Now that right there made me spit bud light all over the key board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":3n1bp8uy said:
dun":3n1bp8uy said:
Only if you squat to pee!

Aint that what yuppies do?
Dun just sent me a PM that he is addicted to "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy". The show actually makes me want to vomit, but don't worry Dun old buddy, your secret is safe with me. I will never tell a soul.

dun":1rynnn23 said:
Only if you squat to pee!

you stole my answer. this whole thread just makes me feel kind of dirty...ole Isom has kinda been a bit of a folk hero to me.......man it sucks when your heroes go down in flames :frowns:

Latest posts