Is it just me?

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't want him assassinated either. But as I said.

Jogeephus":1kxno0ex said:
I take it as just another example of the complete incompetence of government.

There the is a lot of difference between bullying sheeple and dealing with real world threats. It would appear that some in government have gotten a cocky attitude that we are too big or too strong to be harmed and have lost touch with the reality of the world. Maybe its just me, but if I had some power in this country things would be a lot different. 911 wouldn't have unfolded as it did. Reason being, as a child I played capture the flag and learned quickly that you guard your flag with more than a bluff of arrogance. Had I been in charge rest assured the AA missiles surrounding the Washington would have quickly neutralized the threats. Not having this in place and denying our own vulnerability in this situation is the exact reason we were caught with our pants down at Pearl Harbor. Seeing this fake translator just tells me we haven't learned a thing and rather than cry I choose to laugh.

I know were getting nit picky any more, but Taurus, you used retarded as an adjective while explaining that the deaf community was insulted.

Bigfoot":6wc3xw40 said:
I know were getting nit picky any more, but Taurus, you used retarded as an adjective while explaining that the deaf community was insulted.
I like how you pick on my English skills while ignored everything in this subject. Let's stay on the subject.

By the way when I mean signs retarded, I meant signs like a retard.

Taurus":3linqlki said:
Bigfoot":3linqlki said:
I like how you pick on my English skills while ignored everything in this subject. Let's stay on the subject.

Wow. This one takes the prize. I wasn't commenting on your grammar. I was pointing out that you insulted people with mental disabilities, while pointing out that deaf people were insulted. Then you did it again.

made me laugh, the man is an idiot (or maybe not as he did get $80 dollars an hour) as he made no sense at all as has been said, I watched thinking what the heck is that guy trying to do, confuse everyone, I know if my Mum was still here we would have been laughing together, by the way she was deaf ,but could talk very well as she went deaf at 5 years old, and me and my brothers learnt to sign at a very young age.

I'm half deaf and missing two fingers. My worst nightmare is that I'll lose what I've got left and have to resort to sign language. I'd be deaf, disabled, and have a speech impediment. The good news is that I'm not psychotic so I'd still be worth at least $80 per hour. :D

Now that I think about it, I bet I could sumerize most of the presidents speeches in sign for the public and I don't even know formal sign language. It's just one sweeping motion with an index finger pointing to the crowd and then a few crude hand gestures that we all understand. :lol:

cow pollinater":evlcudzs said:
Now that I think about it, I bet I could sumerize most of the presidents speeches in sign for the public and I don't even know formal sign language. It's just one sweeping motion with an index finger pointing to the crowd and then a few crude hand gestures that we all understand. :lol:
:lol: :clap:

Bigfoot":3rozmmtb said:
Taurus":3rozmmtb said:
Bigfoot":3rozmmtb said:

Wow. This one takes the prize. I wasn't commenting on your grammar. I was pointing out that you insulted people with mental disabilities, while pointing out that deaf people were insulted. Then you did it again.
:???: I'm pretty 100% sure I don't label people with mental disabilities "retards". Only stupid people deserved to be called a retard. At last the people with mental disabilities can sign better than that fake interpreter.

snake67":3h9t2jud said:
Jogeephus":3h9t2jud said:
Is it just me or did anyone else find it totally hilarious that Thamsanqa Jantjie, a schizophrenic wanna-be signer was able to stand within a foot of the POTUS and no one questioned a thing?

images

Maybe its just me but I don't think you could make anything this funny up in fiction.

I guess you would have had to be interested enough to watch the ceremony to form an opinion.

I could not be bothered watching or caring - the man was dead and I have little to no respect for many if not most of the speakers - so I simply carried on with my day.

Bez
I'm in total agreement with you,Bez, I know that he was once thought of as a wonderfull pacifist world leader but let things settle a little and see what true history comes up with. If I say aanymore someone will claim I'm a racist and then into politics,so will shut down.

Latest posts