Is he trying to tell me something?

Help Support CattleToday:

aussie_cowgirl

Reaction score
went to use my keyboard today and this is what i find.
keyboardcat_003.jpg

some more photos for the heck of it...
07-04-07_0651.jpg

The day i moved home from the city he wouldnt leave me alone...
06-04-07_2246.jpg

I think he had other ideas of what you should do with your hands rather than typing. Animals are funny. :lol:

Yep, definitely trying to tell you something! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to have a cat that would curl up on the book(newspaper, magazine, etc.) I was trying to read, and start purring if she was feeling neglected. She would also sabotage my shower (destroy my silk flowers, knock books off the shelf, unroll the toilet paper and shred it, etc) if I left her behind when I came home for the week-end.

msscamp":5yw5aekq said:
Yep, definitely trying to tell you something! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I used to have a cat that would curl up on the book(newspaper, magazine, etc.) I was trying to read, and start purring if she was feeling neglected. She would also sabotage my shower (destroy my silk flowers, knock books off the shelf, unroll the toilet paper and shred it, etc) if I left her behind when I came home for the week-end.

just today he decided to sit between my arms when i was typing. he's a pretty cunning cat. by the way msscamp, i read in the barn cat thread you have kittens of an oriental fathering :lol: :lol: :lol: that cat of mine is a siamese tabby. bluest eyes ive ever seen

aussie_cowgirl":2kdf4o3w said:
msscamp":2kdf4o3w said:

just today he decided to sit between my arms when i was typing. he's a pretty cunning cat. by the way msscamp, i read in the barn cat thread you have kittens of an oriental fathering :lol: :lol: :lol: that cat of mine is a siamese tabby. bluest eyes ive ever seen

Cats are amazing creatures, aren't they? Siamese cats are some of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. I would never, ever have a purebred Siamese - I had a bit of run in with a Siamese when I was 5 years old, had to have the first series of rabies shots because of it, and carry the scars to this day - but they are sure beautiful animals.

msscamp":2kherlkm said:
aussie_cowgirl":2kherlkm said:
msscamp":2kherlkm said:

Cats are amazing creatures, aren't they? Siamese cats are some of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. I would never, ever have a purebred Siamese - I had a bit of run in with a Siamese when I was 5 years old, had to have the first series of rabies shots because of it, and carry the scars to this day - but they are sure beautiful animals.

Cats are pure evil. :lol:

Cow_Town":1t96n9w8 said:
msscamp":1t96n9w8 said:
aussie_cowgirl":1t96n9w8 said:
msscamp":1t96n9w8 said:

Cats are pure evil. :lol:

Now, now Cow Town - you're not going to sucker me with that line! ;-) :lol: :lol:

aussie-cowgirl, I can tell you for sure your cats are plotting something. Be on the lookout. :help:

Latest posts