Is Doc Harris Still Alive?

Help Support CattleToday:

It has come to my attention that there are some folks on the Forum who have been wondering if "Doc Harris Is Still Alive?" Well, it gives me great pleasure to inform all who may be interested that I am alive, and kicking!

I am flattered and humbled to hear that a few people are intereested enough in my well-being that they related me to dung beatles! :lol2: :???: Also, wondering to what my "Dr." Title referred. Actually, I am still a Dr. of Chiropractic, - I just have not been in actual practice for 20 years. I retired in 1990 after practicing 32 years in the Los Angeles area. I still work on a few friends (just to keep my "hand in", so to speak), but my all-consuming current interest at the present time is Beef Cattle Management. I taught Agriculture for five years BEFORE I went back to school and took the five-year course to become a Dr. of Chiropractic, but Agriculture has always been my driving interest. You can take the boy off of the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the boy! Particularly BEEF CATTLE!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, and I will be 'lurking' in the background to make sure that you are understanding the Basics of proper Beef Management, and avoiding "Funnel Butt" cattle in your breeding management protocols. Also keep your mature cows at a mature weight of 1250#, and maintain a correct Feed Efficiency program!

PROFIT is the BOTTOM LINE!

DOC HARRIS

Thank goodness you are alive and still kicking. I am glad to see you here. I have been off of the forum, and there were a few that I wanted to see that were still here. Of course, you were definitely on the list.
Chuckie

Latest posts