Irma

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't like the looks of this one bit. I know the models show a N/NNE turn but Fla is going to be hard hit and they're wet enough already.

at201711_5day.gif

melking":39n7bm0a said:
Right now they have it slamming directly into us.
Hate to say it but that's better then going into the gulf. Spread the wealth/misery around

If it makes it into the gulf she will be big. Lots of warm water to fuel it. Weatherman won't give a direction yet but he's leaning toward it making a sharp turn along Saturday up through florida

rain...5'' in about an hr...been raining everyday for weeks...everything is a swamp..wind will wreak havoc here...

This sure don't look good. Two lined up back to back tracking toward the Gulf of Mexico and another depression forms in the western GoM and moves East.
Arrows indicate current movement.

Irma is ready to pound Puerto Rico. The last time a hurricane as big as Irma hit them was 1928 and killed 3,000
They are warning their citizens to expect power outages from 1 week to over 3 months.

meh..all hype..let it ride....cat 4 eye was 10 mi from my house...means I gotta go ick up all the loose crap in my yard.
don't need to worry bout supplies or power or any of that crap the sheep do..cuz I live prepared and have already dealt with some storms...just another rainy day for us...

Latest posts