Internet Explorer cannot open this internet site

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
Lately I'm getting that message sometimes when I go to Cattle Today from my Favorites list? When I click again, it usually opens. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks....

grannysoo

Reaction score
Probably your connection. Check and see if you can open google. If you can't open google, then you can't open anything. :nod:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
I have been having the issue ever since CT boards were infected and underwent maintenance. Mine has a little different behavior. I can navigate to a destination page and begin reading and then some logic kicks in on the page resulting in the IE message. If I press the back button, I am back on the exact same page where I had the issue.

dun

Reaction score
HerefordSire":2cgzo5vw said:
I have been having the issue ever since CT boards were infected and underwent maintenance. Mine has a little different behavior. I can navigate to a destination page and begin reading and then some logic kicks in on the page resulting in the IE message. If I press the back button, I am back on the exact same page where I had the issue.

Me too. I just hit refresh and it comes right up

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Been having the same things. Thought it was just me. edit - I went into Tools and cleaned out most everything and it seems to fix the problem for a while but still happens some.

grannysoo

Reaction score
Some of the problems could be that you are using internet explorer. They have a new browser coming out soon that said to be better, but who knows. If you don't get it now in explorer, use Ctrl + R to refresh your screen, instead of using the refresh icon on the browser.

And better yet, change to firefox or opera for your browser. :nod:

bigbull338

Reaction score
i use mozilla firefox as my browser along with goggle.an i have no probs with it.so you might want to try that.

KenB

Reaction score
bigbull338":3kvupzor said:
i use mozilla firefox as my browser along with goggle.an i have no probs with it.so you might want to try that.

I was having problems with Internet Explorer on a lot of sites.
I changed to foxfire about a month ago and that solved my problems.

jcummins

Reaction score
bigbull338":2k57k6cc said:

Same here, since the problems couple of weeks ago have settle down, firefox seems to work ok. I did not like firefox at first, but made an earnest effort to get use to it, and since doing so, i feel it runs better than explorer did regardless of the site.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
dun":1uymk22v said:
HerefordSire":1uymk22v said:

Me too. I just hit refresh and it comes right up

Me 3...I get that every once in a while now- Especially when I go to google as one of my favorites- my search will come up- but when I hit the subject it redirects me- usually to some advertising spot...

dun

Reaction score
Oldtimer":2om59qzd said:
- Especially when I go to google as one of my favorites- my search will come up- but when I hit the subject it redirects me- usually to some advertising spot...

That sound more like a virus or something that has a redirector in it. Like the one that was originaly infecting CT