I'm perplexed

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
My son is in the military and is required to have random drug testing. After being informed they were going to have to report for testing the next morning they decide to make the testing a bit more interesting so they go to the grocer and purchase a bunch of red food coloring and drink about a cup each. Next day they report to the medical office and have to fill an empty cup in front of a witness. With theatrical moans of painful agony they each fill a cup with the dyed urine. I'm perplexed at where he would get such ideas. :???:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Sounds like normal behavior to me. :lol: I would have used purple. :cowboy:

3waycross

Reaction score
I don't know Jo, but I've heard something about the relationship of apples falling from a given tree, and where they land. :nod:

grannysoo

Reaction score
I'm clueless as to where he could come up with an idea like that..... :lol:

On another note, I think that everyone that gets a check from our government should have to do the same test. Amusing that it's required from the military, but not politicians or check recepients.

jedstivers

Reaction score
grannysoo":2nth6btj said:

On another note, I think that everyone that gets a check from our government should have to do the same test. Amusing that it's required from the military, but not politicians or check recepients.
Now that is the best idea I heard in a while.

mobgrazer

Reaction score
And I thought that pickled red beats worked well for that. Hmm learn a new one every day.

With it all being clean fun and having to brothers in the army I know there are worse things for them to do to have fun…

OP
Jogeephus

Jogeephus

Reaction score
grannysoo":3bgwemrx said:

What gets me is that school bus drivers do but teachers don't. This is a pet peeve of mine. I guess its a union thing. :mad:

larryshoat

Reaction score
I reckon boys will be boys, sounds a lot like some of the stuff I used to do . Hopefully there is not some old man that doesn't find it amusing .

Larry

Lammie

Reaction score
Jogeephus":3j3k8p10 said:
grannysoo":3j3k8p10 said:

What gets me is that school bus drivers do but teachers don't. This is a pet peeve of mine. I guess its a union thing. :mad:

School bus drivers need it for worker's comp. It amazed me that teachers and state jobs don't require at least a pre-employment drug screen.

OP
Jogeephus

Jogeephus

Reaction score
larryshoat":13anoxm3 said:
I reckon boys will be boys, sounds a lot like some of the stuff I used to do . Hopefully there is not some old man that doesn't find it amusing .

Larry

From what I understand everyone thought it was funny as it kinda broke the monotony.

mobgrazer

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my brother and he says they lock them all in a bathroom and they all have to pee before they can leave (I would think some units do it differently). He says some get pee fright and the colored pee is just something for everyone to talk about. He likes smirf piss the best.

I don’t know if I would want to be in a bathroom with a bunch of guys that can’t let it flow with someone watching. Just the thought of colored piss might make a few let it flow so they can get out of there.

Latest posts