I'm hungry, what's for lunch?

Help Support CattleToday:

Fat free cottage cheese and yogurt. And some carrot sticks. I am on a diet. It isn't as bad as it sounds, and it has nice protein and calcium. I had an apple for a snack.

My goal is to lose ten pounds this summer and return to work tanned, rested and ready! :pretty:

normally i dont eat lunch or breakfast.live off gatorade till 3 or 4 in the afternoon.then eat something.today is town day so ill most likely have mexican food for lunch/supper.

Bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios for breakfast, usually eat out at lunch and then whatever my wife has fixed for supper....ordinarily just old home styled cooking.

csutton":1pkn3kgg said:
What do you folks eat for lunch? I'm probably having fast food, since I'm traveling today.

Wife had the day off, so I took her out to eat. Had a couple of 2 for ones to Sonic.

bandit80":3c48fe7k said:
csutton":3c48fe7k said:
What do you folks eat for lunch? I'm probably having fast food, since I'm traveling today.

Wife had the day off, so I took her out to eat. Had a couple of 2 for ones to Sonic.

You treat your wife good, don't you? Takin' her to all the best places... ;-)

KNERSIE":30t69dbw said:
I'm always hungry.
me too!!! its a curse

this time of year i dont eat breakfast so im starved by the time lunch rolls around. i usually have 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches. i could live off sandwiches i swear. by 4 o'clock im starving again. lol im a growin girl. tuesday is mexican night in town. me and dad always go in and i have 5 soft tacos. i love them so much.

Nothing, I have spacers in my teeth (have to get stupid braces). :cry2: It hurts to bad to eat. I can't even eat cheetos and those aren't ever hard. I tried to eat a banana...that hurt too. So I'm gonna starve to death, couldn't eat the last two days either.

Lammie":2o7wvms9 said:
bandit80":2o7wvms9 said:
csutton":2o7wvms9 said:

You treat your wife good, don't you? Takin' her to all the best places... ;-)

Yes, my love has no boundaries. :lol2: It was actually her idea. :D

Okay. As long as it was her idea. I used to date a guy whose idea of going out was to drive through Jack In The Box.

Lammie":3bqm6mnp said:
Okay. As long as it was her idea. I used to date a guy whose idea of going out was to drive through Jack In The Box.

We try to go somewhere once every other week or so, just the two of us, and sit down and actually talk. With our jobs and my cattle operation, we don't get to spend any qt during the week.

I had other things than food on my mind when we were just dating. Wait, I still do. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

FarmGirl10":87p40fex said:
Nothing, I have spacers in my teeth (have to get stupid braces). :cry2: It hurts to bad to eat. I can't even eat cheetos and those aren't ever hard. I tried to eat a banana...that hurt too. So I'm gonna starve to death, couldn't eat the last two days either.

Maybe I should get me some of them spacers. Lord knows I could lose a few pounds.

Lammie":wd7xhyx1 said:
Now u done it, I havnt had a jack in the box super toco for ages. I just love them.................thanks a lot.

Today I had a smoked chicken leg quarter, stewed squash, green beans, cheese grits, corn bread and an itsy bitsy slice of lime cake. Ok it wasn't so itsy bitsy.

With gas as it is ... it costs me $5.00 to get back and forth to town. I eat Hormel MRE's. They ain't bad and cost $2.25.

During the week I eat whatever the school has. It's not that exciting. :roll: Today I had a French dip sandwich, canned peaches, tator tots and chocolate milk.

well since i work 7 days a week these days I eat a lot of fast food not good I no. But I try to limit it to a lot of sub way but I dont grab breakfast so by lunch Im dieing. lol Then I just grab what ever when I get home im not picky. But when I go out with friends we each have our own favorit place like ring street is a favorit for a small town lol ;-) but today i didnt feel good so I havent had that much.

cattleluvr18":2fk877i2 said:
KNERSIE":2fk877i2 said:
I'm always hungry.
me too!!! its a curse

this time of year i dont eat breakfast so im starved by the time lunch rolls around. i usually have 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches. i could live off sandwiches i swear. by 4 o'clock im starving again. lol im a growin girl. tuesday is mexican night in town. me and dad always go in and i have 5 soft tacos. i love them so much.

Me 3 ! I'm 6 feet tall 280 lbs and by lunch time I could eat a horse hair and all, by dinner time I could eat another horse, plus a couple of ponies between meals . On Fridays in town they have all you can eat fried catfish . Guess where I am every Friday at 12:00 ?

Larry

Latest posts