I'm hungry, what's for lunch?

Help Support CattleToday:

Usually I have a good breakfast, egg, bacon, toast and tomatoes. or two boiled eggs and toast, or something simular. for lunch it is two Ryvita crackers with either cottage cheese, or smoked salmon and a salad, with a mixed fruit cocktail. Then dinner time I have a cooked meal, with more fruit. being Diabetic you can't miss out a meal as the hypo's kick in.

larryshoat":l3i8o719 said:
cattleluvr18":l3i8o719 said:
KNERSIE":l3i8o719 said:
I'm always hungry.
me too!!! its a curse

this time of year i dont eat breakfast so im starved by the time lunch rolls around. i usually have 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches. i could live off sandwiches i swear. by 4 o'clock im starving again. lol im a growin girl. tuesday is mexican night in town. me and dad always go in and i have 5 soft tacos. i love them so much.

Me 3 ! I'm 6 feet tall 280 lbs and by lunch time I could eat a horse hair and all, by dinner time I could eat another horse, plus a couple of ponies between meals . On Fridays in town they have all you can eat fried catfish . Guess where I am every Friday at 12:00 ?

Larry
im 5 foot 8 and a hundred...wait never mind im not sayin my weight. you sound alot like me. everybody is always amazed by how much i can eat. they say i dont look big enough to eat all that or something :roll:. today after the memorial service we went to my grandmas and my uncle grillled. i had a cheeseburger, 2 chicken legs, a hot dog, some deviled eggs, cheetos and a handful of brownies. delicious is an understatement :banana: and that was only lunch

Last night it was cornbread and butter milk and a Moonpie with Strawberries and sauce across the top with a little cool whip. A poor mans meal, but it was GOOD!

I don;t eat lunch until 6:30 in the evning. Is the same everytime I work ~ Mushroom & swiss from Dairy Queen (with extra "stuff"), onion rings and a lrg diet pepsi. Tonights lunch is chicken/rice hotdish. Running the oven to help warm up the house. :frowns:

angie":1s2f4utj said:
I don;t eat lunch until 6:30 in the evning. Is the same everytime I work ~ Mushroom & swiss from Dairy Queen (with extra "stuff"), onion rings and a lrg diet pepsi. Tonights lunch is chicken/rice hotdish. Running the oven to help warm up the house. :frowns:

Jeez, it is still cold here. Until today. It warmed up nicely today, and rained, again.
I'm glad you chose the diet pop. You clearly aren't following Oprah, God bless you. http://www2.oprah.com/foodhome/food/cle ... og_4.jhtml

No ~ for sure not following Oprah.
My family would have me commited for such insanity :help:
Yuck. I don't eat if I am not hungry, but when I'm hungry I eat what I want. :nod:

angie":30mwpdyh said:
Yuck. I don't eat if I am not hungry, but when I'm hungry I eat what I want. :nod:

Duh!

MSNHotmail-Message.jpg

:lol: :banana: :welcome: Walt

Lammie":1vchiym5 said:
Fat free cottage cheese and yogurt. And some carrot sticks. I am on a diet. It isn't as bad as it sounds, and it has nice protein and calcium. I had an apple for a snack.

My goal is to lose ten pounds this summer and return to work tanned, rested and ready! :pretty:

Yes it is as bad as it sounds! :D

hillsdown":396cbr05 said:
Jeesh Walt did you save that to your pics... :roll: delete it already... :help:
Save it to his pics? He has it on his desktop as a screen saver! Walt can't afford to set his standards too high, or he'd get no lovin' at all :cry2:

Txwalt":1a4lycv3 said:
angie":1a4lycv3 said:

Duh!

MSNHotmail-Message.jpg

:lol: :banana: :welcome: Walt

Walt! I am trying to eat breakfast here!!!!

Kashi Orchard Spice. Good stuff for twigs and berries... Sticks with ya, up until I saw that pic... Is that her belly button???? Where's that vomit emoticon when you need it?

How do you think she... oh never mind. I don't think I want to know. :shock:

But how often do you think she... well, he77, never mind again!

It'a like a train wreck! I can't stop looking at it! My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john250":i61ozh5a said:
angie":i61ozh5a said:

Jeez, it is still cold here. Until today. It warmed up nicely today, and rained, again.
I'm glad you chose the diet pop. You clearly aren't following Oprah, God bless you. http://www2.oprah.com/foodhome/food/cle ... og_4.jhtml

Don't ya just sometimes get tired of all the Oprah endorsements?
Cold again here too. Wanted chili but no ground beef so I used round steak. Sliced it thin and browned it up and followed my regular "chili recipe" turned out great.

Lammie":flhoc415 said:
How do you think she... oh never mind. I don't think I want to know. :shock:

But how often do you think she... well, he77, never mind again!

Yes and where do you suppose she finds .... you are right, never mind. But how would she.... oh gawd make it stop!

Tonight its fresh green beans and new potatoes right from the garden. Of coarse I had to throw a little ham in with them and also make a big ol pan of corn bread. Cornbread baked in the oven in a big ol cast iron skillet. Just don't get much better than that.

And I might add as far as that big ol gal, If you told her to haul A$$ she'd have to make two trips.

Cal

Why Walt? Why? You know, if I ever let myself get that fat - and that is pure fat no thyroid problem there - I'd have to learn how to make meth.

Lunch today was a watermellon I chilled in the cooler all day. I thought my teeth were going to break but my is was good. :banana:

Latest posts