I'm calling it quits...

Help Support CattleToday:

I aint gained a pound yet...I have a hard time settin' still when I'm not on here. Keep trying Paint. Wayga's right. If I can do it, anyone can!!

o
novatech":kknnxpvd said:
This is beyond a dought the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. But since I would like to have more LIFE I am dertermied not to quit trying.

Been there. Done that. I completely understand.
As Yoda would say, "No try. Do or no do." You have made your deciion-do.

It does get better. It just feels like it want for a while.

warpaint":21lewjks said:
As of noon today, I have officially jumped on the bandwagon.

Almost 2 hours later and I'm bout ready to start pullin what little hair I got left out. :frowns:

Good for you. I haven't had a piece of the nicotine gum in two days now and I no longer think about smoking when I drive. Major developments for me! Steve's doing great, too.

This is wonderful!

Lammie":26gjo53x said:
warpaint":26gjo53x said:

Almost 2 hours later and I'm bout ready to start pullin what little hair I got left out. :frowns:

Good for you. I haven't had a piece of the nicotine gum in two days now and I no longer think about smoking when I drive. Major developments for me! Steve's doing great, too.

This is wonderful!

Is Steve doing any better on the git-tar?

Well dang it, guess I'll fess up. I CAVED. Couldn't stand the pressure. I could come up with a thousand excuses, but just didn't want it bad enough, I guess. :oops: :oops:

warpaint":hg41v6gf said:
Well dang it, guess I'll fess up. I CAVED. Couldn't stand the pressure. I could come up with a thousand excuses, but just didn't want it bad enough, I guess. :oops: :oops:

Believe it or not, I have no further comment at this time. :shock:

warpaint":37bisogl said:

So what!! You fell off the horse, now get back on!
Benny Parsons just died from lung cancer. We don't need anybody else getting this terrible disease.

Crowderfarms":2vdhqaqb said:
warpaint":2vdhqaqb said:

Believe it or not, I have no further comment at this time. :shock:
I've gone 1 /12 yr. and never broke down yet. Reading about Crowder and the others that are quitting doesn't tempt me. Sitting and having a dring sometimes does tempt me though. But just for a few seconds.

warpaint":2l9xdasc said:

So did I, Just means I had to start counting over again. It doesn't have anything to do with want, you have to. How many times does a baby fall before it learns to walk. :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop:

I know you have to really want it, to make it.

As I was just telling Alice in a pm, my dad's doctor gave him a prescription that's supposed to help. Think I'll try it.

john250":36i9ovkj said:
Lammie":36i9ovkj said:
warpaint":36i9ovkj said:

This is wonderful!

Is Steve doing any better on the git-tar?

He stopped practicing. I don't know why, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I started to encourage him. I think that since it no longer bothers me, it isn't as exciting.

Latest posts