Identify cube feeder brand

Help Support CattleToday:

cube_feeder.jpg

I only know of 2 that come in black with diamond sight holes. They are C3, and Diamond S. It would have to be an older model though, I haven't seen one win a sight hole hat big. Problem is there are lots of small welding shops at make them locally and it could be a shop made feeder. What part are you looking for?

The switch that runs the auger is broken and i can't tell what kind i need to replace it with. It's just a broken nub of a switch now. Also there is no solenoid and i can't yet figure out how it was being used. There is a guy not too far from here that makes feeders, might get him to look at it.

Over a hundred miles from home looking for a used farm truck that i had seen on Autotrader and i pulled up to a dealer lot and sitting in the doorway to the service entrance was "my feed box" on a truck waiting for service. Talk about surprise, anyway turns out it's a bar six and i shouldn't have any problems getting parts for it as they have dealers all around. Didn't like the truck, but finding out about the feeder made the trip a little more enjoyable.

Latest posts