i started not to post this but

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":cnovfl72 said:
I wonder if it has any similarity to an indian sweat tent. They say you see stuff in those. I've seen some odd stuff in my life so I'm not going to make any speculation on whether its real or a hallucination. And yes, I do believe there is a spirit world.
Did you see the size of that chicken?!!

Isomade":2b8za91e said:
Jogeephus":2b8za91e said:
I wonder if it has any similarity to an indian sweat tent. They say you see stuff in those. I've seen some odd stuff in my life so I'm not going to make any speculation on whether its real or a hallucination. And yes, I do believe there is a spirit world.
Did you see the size of that chicken?!!

Man o Man there's always one in every crowd :nod: :nod: :banana: :banana:

Stranger things have happened. I'd still bet it was the heat and stress but who are we to say.
About 5 years ago I was hunting in a stand that was very near a indian burial mound. Just as the sun started to peek a white ball came across my line of vision 4 ft off the ground and about the size of a baseball, but more blurred and it stopped mid air before it just flat out disappeared. I feel the native americans had a connection to the land that we could only hope to have

You can have a chemical imbalance in your system that will cause you to hallucinate. Some times it is potassium. You might want to get checked out by your doctor. Sweating, dehydration and such can bring this on.

SANDTRAP":1xajs8dq said:
one thing that keeps bothering me is when i first saw the tracks i was startled and before i saw the indian i felt fear in my stomach and my heart raced.
i was there and part of it, i was not just there watching this but i was a part of it.
naturally you would assume i felt fear from the indian but i felt fear when i saw the tracks and the wagon before i was aware the indian was there.
but the indian never looked at me, he was looking at the wagon.
why would i feel fear ?
Go back to the same place and look around. See what you see and find today.

I suppose all of the remedies and suggestions here are correct but in my mind that is one "cool" story. Whatever happened, you have had some kind of experience that few have. Relish it and don't "try" too hard to figuree it out. JMO

You felt the fear because your brain was trying to warn you that you were pushing your body dangerously beyond its limits. Your mind created the Indian to go with the fear, that is why you felt the fear first. It's an instinct we have that sometimes keeps us alive, intuition sometimes works like that.
Suzie Q, what you had sounds like a hypnopompic episode and it's pretty common. It's normal to enter sleep paralysis as part of REM sleep. When we awake and become aware while still in sleep paralysis, vivid hallucinations and fear are experienced. Often the hallucinations are carried over from a dream the sleeper was having as part of REM sleep. Google hypnopompic.

My thoughts is a ghost... No worries! :) I have seen some. Kinda 'Xciting I think. :)

cowpunk'd":lj11p9ix said:
You felt the fear because your brain was trying to warn you that you were pushing your body dangerously beyond its limits. Your mind created the Indian to go with the fear, that is why you felt the fear first. It's an instinct we have that sometimes keeps us alive, intuition sometimes works like that.
Suzie Q, what you had sounds like a hypnopompic episode and it's pretty common. It's normal to enter sleep paralysis as part of REM sleep. When we awake and become aware while still in sleep paralysis, vivid hallucinations and fear are experienced. Often the hallucinations are carried over from a dream the sleeper was having as part of REM sleep. Google hypnopompic.

Good grief, my eye sight is worst than I thought it was ,at a first glance I thought you told us to google a way different topic .. :help: :shock:

hillsdown":qw2vhjc0 said:
cowpunk'd":qw2vhjc0 said:

Good grief, my eye sight is worst than I thought it was ,at a first glance I thought you told us to google a way different topic .. :help: :shock:

Heck HD I even tried it thinking I was gonna hit the jackpot. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

My best friend from high school told me this story. He joined the army in 1980 and was sent to language school to become a Russian interpreter. He was stationed in Germany and flew in Hueys and later Blackhawks along the border and would listen to Russian communications along the border. One night they had set down on a plain somewhere along the East German border while on maneuvers some big exercise. He was on sentry duty in an outpost in the trees overlooking the open plain. He had some others with him there. In the middle of the night they began to hear a jingling noise out in the open area in front of them, it became louder and they began to hear hoofbeats. The moon came out and there in front of them were hundreds of medieval knights and men at arms heading east across the plain. They got on the radio and told their Lieutenant that they had movement out in front. He came up and watched it with them. This movement went on for some time. Eventually what they were seeing vanished.
He told me about this a year or so after it had happened when he came home on leave. He swore to me that it was a true story and I believed him.

It happened again.
I was driving to the ranch on the same road i've driven a thousand times.
All of sudden I felt like my head was swimming and then i was in an old ford pickup that my dad drove when i was a kid.
i looked around and i was in the north Texas panhandle on the ranch we lived on when i was a kid.
At first i didn't know where i was then i saw an old windmill and the tank used to fish.
Things are running through my mind about things of long ago and feel this excitment that my dad is still alive
and i'm going go to the headquaters to see him.
Then I'm thinking this can't be real and look down and i'm back in my pickup but when i look up i'm still at the old ranch. i look back to the road and now it's paved and everything in back to the present.
Lots of old memories came back. I felt sad for awhile because I didn't get to seem my Dad again.
I felt really strange for a while after that.
This was just like any other day, no stress or heat or any reason to hallucinate.
It's just weird isn't it

You must be flipping back and forth between time dimensions.
Quantum mechanics.
Now see if you can go forward into the future.
I've gone backward and a friend of mine used to could go forward. But I don't think either of us can do it like we once could.
He had ESP like you wouldn't believe. You could think of a number betweeen 1 and 10 and he could tell you what it was almost every time.

Latest posts