I shouldn't have mixed feelings about the ducks uni choice

Help Support CattleToday:

No problem. They are playing my Cougars so they should be wearing pink when they get spanked. I might be slightly optimistic about the spanking part. But at least the cougars shouldn't have any problem seeing them...... even if it is foggy.

Hey Alan... probably the closest thing to "Crimson" that they are going to get this year!!!
:lol:

Roll-Tide! See you at the big show!

I don't think this is really a big departure from their uniform colors. From what I hear, they're just wearing the same colors on the exterior this week that they've always worn next to their skin. :cowboy:
not that there's anything wrong with that
:hide:

Dave":3m5ninof said:
No problem. They are playing my Cougars so they should be wearing pink when they get spanked. I might be slightly optimistic about the spanking part. But at least the cougars shouldn't have any problem seeing them...... even if it is foggy.

:lol: we may be without two of our best receivers, but we'll see, it is in Eugene. Maybe a let down week for the ducks. :shock: But couldn't they just worn a pink ribbon. :?

TN Cattle Man":3ln0tmw9 said:
Hey Alan... probably the closest thing to "Crimson" that they are going to get this year!!!

With luck we'll run it up on Bama in the big one!

Dave":2f3g21mu said:
Hey TN, The school colors for WSU are Crimson and Grey so they will get to see a lot of it this weekend.

Especially if the team is thinking of wearing pink shoes, socks, gloves and helmets! :shock:

greybeard":3t0gmbka said:
I don't think this is really a big departure from their uniform colors. From what I hear, they're just wearing the same colors on the exterior this week that they've always worn next to their skin. :cowboy:
not that there's anything wrong with that
:hide:

:mrgreen: 7 pm pacific time foxs sports 1.

TN Cattle Man":378v65ef said:

The most common sound heard coming from the trailer park....... "Roll-Tide". :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

TexasBred":1orw5522 said:
TN Cattle Man":1orw5522 said:

The most common sound heard coming from the trailer park....... "Roll-Tide". :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

:lol: :lol: I'll be keeping an eye on that A&M and Auburn game! Gig Em!

Alan, I think Nike is getting really close to their "Jump the Shark moment". Sooner or later, alumni like your self is going to get pissed at Uncle Phil using your team as his personal barbie dolls.

Nah, much of, if not most of the Ducks football success goes to "uncle Phil". He's an alumn and started Nike with his track coach Bill Bowerman. He loves the ducks, has a multi billion $ empire and uses SOME of his much needed tax write offs and business investments on the ducks athletic program. Yes Nike gets the free pub, but that's why he's worth billions. The ducks are among the top in the nation in Football, track, basketball and baseball ....... Thanks much to "Uncle Phil" :tiphat:

I'm just happy he didn't go to Stanford, Cal, or any LA school. :lol:

Rangenerd":34m397ns said:
I think he got a masters from Stanford.

Yup, he recently donated a buch of cash to Stanford, how's their football program doing? I know what I said, but don't confuse it with anything else other than Phil Knight bleeds green, lots of green.

Phil Knights green = $ & Ducks

TexasBred":1uzw35l8 said:
Alan":1uzw35l8 said:
I really shouldn't, but I do just a little for this weeks game, it's for a great cause and I can justify it by the reason behind it and that it takes a stud to wear this;

http://www.csnnw.com/blog/ducks-talk/du ... y-vs-cougs

They DID have a bonfire Monday to burn all that nasty looking pink stuff I hope.

It actually turned out to be a pretty good thing. They are selling the pink helmets for $500 each and 100% of the sales go to breast cancer research.

By Bobby Moore do you mean the Bobby Moore that went to Oregon years ago or is there a newer Bobby Moore that I don't know about. I ran in a track meet against the old Bobby Moore in high school. I should really say that the rest of us raced for second place because there was nobody even close to him.

Dave":6l9kejs6 said:
By Bobby Moore do you mean the Bobby Moore that went to Oregon years ago or is there a newer Bobby Moore that I don't know about. I ran in a track meet against the old Bobby Moore in high school. I should really say that the rest of us raced for second place because there was nobody even close to him.

Yup, the Bobby Moore who was a star running back at Oregon years ago. He did sign a pink helmet for auction, but it wasn't signed Bobby Moore. It was signed Ahmad Rashad.

I know that feeling Dave, I wrestled in high school, one of my team mates went on to be a 4 time all American at Oregon State and a National Champ his senior year. In three years of practice I took him down once. I made the 1980 Olympic team ....... Thanks Jimmy Carter.

Latest posts