I never have seen it this dry.

Help Support CattleToday:

Wonder if instead of hanging rattlesnakes on the fence I catch one of those indigo snakes that they say is so rare and hang him from the fence instead.

Jogeephus":oq56buyq said:
Wonder if instead of hanging rattlesnakes on the fence I catch one of those indigo snakes that they say is so rare and hang him from the fence instead.

You got to splain this one to me. I aint never heard of such.

try that or one of those two-headed albino rattlesnakes, whichever you come across first.
this will be my first cutting. and will be fed up in month.

Well, we got us another 1.5" last night/this am. How did the rest of you fellers do. Seen a little on the radar in south Jawga. Hope it hit you boys.

Got a half inch last night. Wonderful lightning show to go with it. Woke up this morning and the world is covered in smoke. Haven't figured out what's burning but its gotta be good whatever it is.

A new FS overhead team is leaving here for your area Jogeephus. Fargo I think. Overhead somestimes is not much help but this group is pretty good.

got a .10 last night putting me up 3 tenths for the year. spent the day fixing fences in the smoke and feeding haylage in the lightning storm.

Beefy":25p10e17 said:
got a .10 last night putting me up 3 tenths for the year. spent the day fixing fences in the smoke and feeding haylage in the lightning storm.

Water get up and knock them down?

cfpinz":z5ygzyto said:
Beefy":z5ygzyto said:

Water get up and knock them down?

its so hot and dry my fences wilted and fell over. actually, i WAS fixing fence where the run of the creek washed it out but the creek doesnt have any water at all in it now.

hooknline":28ddunu8 said:
3" in one hour..I'm not complaining but what happened to normal weather?

normal weather died out back in the 80's around here.

Latest posts