I need a bull - Hunt Co., TX

Help Support CattleToday:

Emgen

Reaction score
Need a fertility tested bull. Prefer english breed but will consider others. Needed ASAP in Hunt County, TX. Any thoughts? Thanks

I don't have any bulls for sale but I am curious about where you are in Hunt County. Know a little town called Lone Oak?

Emgen":18hg1zo7 said:
Need a fertility tested bull. Prefer english breed but will consider others. Needed ASAP in Hunt County, TX. Any thoughts? Thanks
I have some Anxiety 4th Herefords if you are interested, I'd be happy to help you. I live up by Sherman.

For British in the way of Hereford, go to the Texas Hereford and Polled Hereford Assoc pages to find somebody located near you. You can also do a serch for Texas breeders through the AHA's database and links to web some sites in Texas.

I would look up someone like Spearhead Ranch or McMillil Ranch, there bulls are pretty good. Also, I would possibly give Larsons or DeShazer a look as well, but there cattle are more high performance and many of them aren't bred with breeding heifers in mind.

THG

THG":1h7cmc1c said:
I would look up someone like Spearhead Ranch or McMillil Ranch, there bulls are pretty good. Also, I would possibly give Larsons or DeShazer a look as well, but there cattle are more high performance and many of them aren't bred with breeding heifers in mind.

THG

Larsons is a close as you will get to Hunt w/o driving for a couple of hours

I have a Chiangus bull for sale, asking $2500 Hes a coming 3 yr old. I tested him at the Beef Development Center of Texas. He was the #2 bull in the entire public test, i dont have the data in frony of me but can find then. However, he didnt sell at the BDC because of an injury so i brought him home and got him back to health. He has been fertility tested and scored very good. i live west of FT.Worth approximately 50 miles. If your interested pm and ill give you my number.

If you are interested I know a man who has a large selection of Registered Angus Bulls for sale. I just purchased one from them. I found these people to be very knowlegable and honest. Roden Angus 817-874-8537 Grandview, Texas. Good Luck. TRM

Emgen":1mz7ma4w said:

We have the below yearling bull for sale - but since he is
just now a year old, should not be used on more than a
dozen females---or at least that's the way we do it.
He's a registered Murray Grey. I don't know where Hunt
county is located; we are about 50 miles north of wichita
falls:

3B_1.jpg

Don't know how far you are from Camp Cooley but they've advertised in the Midwest Cattleman that they are leasing bulls this year........ (wonder how many other big outfits will have to do the same or if they will get those big sale prices this year)

Latest posts