I love a good truck driver, and hard-bodies!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Hotter than haides and humid today, for this part of the country, after the multiple, un-predicted thunder storms and hail yesterday. But our hay-moving crew was working. You can tell the young ones . . . . would rather get up and move at 9:00 AM rather than 6:00 AM when the forecast is for HOT. That said, the old guy truck driver and 3 young guys got 10 ton delivered and stacked in the barn today . . . . had elevators along, everything they needed. But what totally amazed me . . . . They got a big, newer sleeper cab semi, with a 40 ft. trailer backed into a space that I have to twist my brain with on a 16-footer. Got that big Bertha in on a curve through a 14 or 16 ft. gate, and backed through to a 10 ft. gate into the barn. Truck driver, 3 younger tough guys, 10 miles pick-up to delivery, 100 degree heat, stacked in the barn -- $375. I'm sure I underpaid. It was their price, not mine.

RN BSN":3silhz70 said:
So whats your point ? or just drunk again ?
I'm not sure just what your nastiness problem is, RN BSN -- thumb tacks in your morning Fruit Loops? a little pea under your mattress pad? get mean when you're drink'n? Give it a break.

Kathie in Thorp":3tkimm1h said:
dieselbeef":3tkimm1h said:
I KNEW IT.,.....

on that note...shared em with corey huh.....hmmmmm

I can figure out FB photos. For some reason, photo bucket stymies me.
hmmmmmmmm....well, It's your story, you can ell it like ya want..

dieselbeef":1ieuphry said:
I KNEW IT.,.....

on that note...shared em with corey huh.....hmmmmm
Funny. :lol:
Truth be told I think she's too scared to post some of the pictures. Only ones ive seen was a tractor trailer backed up to a barn. But i sure didn't see any women walking around in bikinis. I was truly disappointed

hooknline":3fr0frck said:
[. But i sure didn't see any women walking around in bikinis.

I went to the ocean beach here on Sunday and actually saw two women in bikinis. It is such a rare occurrence that I was unprepared and didn't have my camera.

sure corey..good enuff reason not to show em..i got ya..uh huh...sure bro

bikinis...hell round here theyre so small they might as well not even bother...

Ahhhh, I see the confusion, DB . . . You were looking for hard-bodies of a different gender than those moving hay. ;) Actually, I don't think I even got pictures of the ones that were here -- they were still stacking in the barn. Sure was glad to have the help, though, vs. messing with it 3-1/2 tons at a time on a 16 foot flatbed.

Just for Diesel. Just imagine how many bales she could chuck!

images

that aint right ...not at all..first thing in the am..really...

actually i was hoping to see what kinda guys kathie thought was hot...

that women could probly ....ahh..never mind

We went for a horseback ride this past weekend at a state forest and within the state forest was a state park with a lake and manmade beach....
As we rode by there there were a scad of people enjoying the lake and the amenities ......
but there was a definitive lack of hardbodies of any gender to be observed.

Now I am not svelt or pretty by any means.....but I looked at my buddy and commented that in this crowd I felt positively attractive...

dieselbeef":152ak282 said:
that aint right ...not at all..first thing in the am..really...

actually i was hoping to see what kinda guys kathie thought was hot...

that women could probly ....ahh..never mind

DB, I didn't say "hot." My definition of "hard body" is young, in shape, and with more stamina then me! "Hot" doesn't impress me much anymore. :lol:

Robert Newhouse was the hay chunker of all time back about '72 or so. Stay out of the way in the loft and grab the bales to stack as fast as you can, cause they're coming. Pause and breathe when the trailer is empty. And he aint broke a sweat yet. I was 13 years old. My cousin was 12. Our job was simply to stack the bales in the loft.

Latest posts