I Hate A Thief!

Help Support CattleToday:

Buddy of mine found his stolen GN flatbed w/ the tractor still on it by looking in the local trashy trailer parks. The little sh*# that stole it ended up doing time - not enough time, but still some time.

MIKE: Where are you? No responce??? I wonder if he cought em?
Do I need to bring you some smokes?????

MIKE
MIKE

Hummmmm

Texas Gal":2pstxg5p said:
Buddy of mine found his stolen GN flatbed w/ the tractor still on it by looking in the local trashy trailer parks. The little sh*# that stole it ended up doing time - not enough time, but still some time.

Friend of ours had his restaurant broke into and they stole all his frozen meat. He called the police but they did not do much. He told them to go look at a certain part of town he would bet that is where it went. Police did not like his Racial profiling and did not follow his advice.

He got in his truck and went to that part of town going down the alleys and looking in dumpsters. And he found the empty boxes of the meat in one. Then called the police to meet him there. They did question and arrest the thieves but only because he got out and took matters into his own hands.

alabama":11gldtgt said:
MIKE: Where are you? No responce??? I wonder if he cought em?
Do I need to bring you some smokes?????

MIKE
MIKE

Hummmmm

No, I'm here. Haven't caught them yet.

MikeC":21z0jnsy said:

Good luck Mike. I hope you get everything back and they get a long holiday stay in a cold cage. If not, they'll just keep hitting the rest of society.

backhoeboogie":1lwrk8t1 said:
MikeC":1lwrk8t1 said:

Good luck Mike. I hope you get everything back and they get a long holiday stay in a cold cage. If not, they'll just keep hitting the rest of society.

Thanks to everyone.

Rode with a Deputy for a couple of hours looking today.

He was thinking the only thing that will stop these thieves is a full load of 00 buckshot in the gut to about a dozen of them in each area.

I'm gonna do my best to fulfill his wishes........... ;-)

MikeC":3so32i4m said:
backhoeboogie":3so32i4m said:
MikeC":3so32i4m said:

Thanks to everyone.

Rode with a Deputy for a couple of hours looking today.

He was thinking the only thing that will stop these thieves is a full load of 00 buckshot in the gut to about a dozen of them in each area.

I'm gonna do my best to fulfill his wishes........... ;-)

Who's gonna stand your bail? Don't count on the deputy to do it...or even admit to saying it.

Alice

Mike sorry about your problem there. I was going to suggest maybe Crowder borrowed it then I remember none of his gals would fit in a 16 foot bumper pull without the bumper scraping the ground. :shock:

A few years back my grandpa had about $20,000 dollars worth of tools and his saddle he had just gotten stolen and it was a day right after it rained so there were tire tracks going up to the door and we had called the sheriff out and he did absolutly nothing so we took matters into our own hands check peoples tire tread and about 2 weeks later we had found the thief. it happened to be our old hired hand. People who steal other peoples stuff outa have the piss beat out of them. my opinion anyways.

arterburncattle":3u5vx7hr said:
A few years back my grandpa had about $20,000 dollars worth of tools and his saddle he had just gotten stolen and it was a day right after it rained so there were tire tracks going up to the door and we had called the sheriff out and he did absolutly nothing so we took matters into our own hands check peoples tire tread and about 2 weeks later we had found the thief. it happened to be our old hired hand. People who steal other peoples stuff outa have the be nice beat out of them. my opinion anyways.
Wouuld it be correct to assume that "someone unknown" took care of it in the manner you mentioned?

I had my shop broken into some years back. Took tools, jacks, grinders, and bunch of stuff. The deputy shows up and asks what happened. I said someone broke in and took a bunch of stuff. He said "yeah, a lot of that going on these days". He said "I will keep an eye open". I asked about finger prints and he "ah, it wouldn't do any good".

Sometimes I wonder if we only pay these guys to act like big shots and eat doughnuts. :x

flaboy?":y09hlrka said:
I had my shop broken into some years back. Took tools, jacks, grinders, and bunch of stuff. The deputy shows up and asks what happened. I said someone broke in and took a bunch of stuff. He said "yeah, a lot of that going on these days". He said "I will keep an eye open". I asked about finger prints and he "ah, it wouldn't do any good".

Sometimes I wonder if we only pay these guys to act like big shots and eat doughnuts. :x

Very good question......

Nah - them there deputy fellers are really handy. They are always around when I'm late for the sale, they pull me over and remind me how fast I'm driving. Sometimes they are even kind enough to pull me over and tell me that I got a headlight out - well duh, Barney! I thought I was going blind in one eye!!!

they had out it in ther
dj":1fm3boe7 said:
peg4x4":1fm3boe7 said:
Take the time to lay a bead(weld) .
:clap: great suggestion

A friend i know though someone stole his clipper box at the last show. Looked and looked and called everyone in the county, nada. Them when all us county lids were unloading our trailers for the county show, low and behold, it was WWWWAAAYYYYYY in the back of the nose of the trailer of onw of his good friends trailer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he had put it in there and forgot too get it out...

Update- Got a call from the investigator assigned to my trailer theft.

He said I would never get it back. There have been around 40 trailers stolen in the county this year and they have only found one because it had a flat and was abandoned.

These folks are taking these trailers to a shop somewhere, removing the wheels and tires, removing the axles, and cutting them up for scrap.

He said someone had a brand new 32 foot gooseneck stolen this weekend just south of me. They found it in the scrapyard Monday afternoon.

Of course the scrap folks don't remember who brought it in.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MikeC":1q1ul1nw said:
Update- Got a call from the investigator assigned to my trailer theft.

He said I would never get it back. There have been around 40 trailers stolen in the county this year and they have only found one because it had a flat and was abandoned.

These folks are taking these trailers to a shop somewhere, removing the wheels and tires, removing the axles, and cutting them up for scrap.

He said someone had a brand new 32 foot gooseneck stolen this weekend just south of me. They found it in the scrapyard Monday afternoon.

Of course the scrap folks don't remember who brought it in.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It all goes back to who is buying. If no one buys stolen items, items will quit getting stolen.

Latest posts