I couldn't think of a better use for this....

Help Support CattleToday:

A group of us were just discussing capital punishment this morning. I've change my views somewhat over the years. I still believe some people are not fit to live and breathe. I just don't trust the justice system. To be a DA and/or Judge,you must first be a successful lawyer. To be a successful lawyer, you must be proficient in morphing the truth to fit your objective and using law to suppress anything that doesn't fit your agenda, whatever the truth may be. Or in other words, a lawyer has to be good liar. So the way the justice system works , we trust very good liars(DA) to present cases to jurors, over looked by judges(ex liars), so the jurors can make a decision on whether someone lives or dies. A quick search shows a few they may have got wrong. http://stories.avvo.com/crime/murder/8- ... ocent.html As far as what to do with prisoners, there is nothing in the world wrong with self sufficient work camps. We all have to work in order to eat. But that is too brutal in today's society.

Latest posts