I am a Moderator Elsewhere. Go Ahead, Ask me a Question.

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":3vdi5wvw said:
alacattleman":3vdi5wvw said:
ok where to begin,,, hhhmmmm, angus are the best cattle on earth bar none

I would never hide/lock a post like that. Can you locate someone else's post that you would delete or lock and provide reasoning?
give me a little bit, im sure theres a angus hater out there that needs a good dustin' :cowboy:

alacattleman":32xtcwp0 said:
HerefordSire":32xtcwp0 said:
alacattleman":32xtcwp0 said:
ok where to begin,,, hhhmmmm, angus are the best cattle on earth bar none

I would never hide/lock a post like that. Can you locate someone else's post that you would delete or lock and provide reasoning?
give me a little bit, im sure theres a angus hater out there that needs a good dustin' :cowboy:

Just ask Frankie for her list of 'em.

I would never hide/lock a post like that. Can you locate someone else's post that you would delete or lock and provide reasoning?[/quote] give me a little bit, im sure theres a angus hater out there that needs a good dustin' :cowboy:[/quote]

Just ask Frankie for her list of 'em.[/quote] i got those,, and my eye on a few others that are suspect, may the lord have mercy on em :p

HerefordSire":2xi22m3d said:
TexasBred":2xi22m3d said:
No. I received a perfect 800 score in the math component on my SAT exam. I have a degree in Animal Husbandry, English, Chemistry, have a Masters in Chemistry and Animal Husbandry, and a doctorate in English.

Hey HF...I had more majors than that my first two years. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Please understand that although we stress fairness and ethics, I fibbed to make a point. :p

I knew that....but I was telling the truth. I think I changed majors every semester.

Latest posts