Hypocrisy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txwalt

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19336457/

A hispanic man is killed by (atleast several) blacks at a junetenth party. No one apparently tried to stop it. No one has come foward to identify the murderers. No one has been arrested. Yet we are supposed to believe that this is not racially motivated. I guess only certain people can be rascists. Change the color of the people involved and this would be a 3 ring media circus with Jesse and Al setting up their tents in Austin.

Walt

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/US/Politi ... __4070.asp

I'm tired of hearing the whining BS about "Hispanics" and "Blacks". Wake up America, us "Crackers" are fast becoming the minority.

You're absolutely correct, Al and Jesse would be pitching tents at a Hotel Penthouse like yesterday.

had to take a job at a prison for a short time, the most surprising thing I learned, was the prejudice between hispanics and blacks. never read about that problem in the newspapers.

Txwalt":39a1tfug said:

A hispanic man is killed by (atleast several) blacks at a junetenth party. No one apparently tried to stop it. No one has come foward to identify the murderers. No one has been arrested. Yet we are supposed to believe that this is not racially motivated. I guess only certain people can be rascists. Change the color of the people involved and this would be a 3 ring media circus with Jesse and Al setting up their tents in Austin.

Walt

Thats exactly what I was thinking the day it happened. And if anyone did make an issue out of it then those two, and their like, would then be calling them the racist.

3MR":2zw0e3xr said:
Txwalt":2zw0e3xr said:

Walt

Thats exactly what I was thinking the day it happened. And if anyone did make an issue out of it then those two, and their like, would then be calling them the racist.
We are supposed to pretend there is no racism. :roll:
We are supposed to pretend that we are all just alike.
I wonder how long it will be before we have to say the "m-word" instead of Mexican. :secret:

Of course I will certainly conform. Certainly would not want to be politically incorrect. ;-)

Txwalt":3gai8lmp said:

Walt

My first husband and I lived on a farm for juvenile offenders and I found out real quick that the black kids and the hispanic kids didn't get along. Plus, in the black culture there is this unwritten rule that you don't talk to police about anything. Even if you saw what happened you are strongly discouraged to talk. That is thie message being put forth in all that rap crap, which I hate. I saw a report about this on some Sixty Minutes type of news program.

I think that recording companies shoule not offer contracts to acts that encourage this kind of policy. It is totally counter-productive. And even if it were a black on black crime I doubt if police would get any more cooperation.

I don't know about if it were a white person who attacked a black one.

You know, I don't want to feel this way. But when I hear about stuff like this, you have to wonder about a whole culture of people who want inclusion at on hand, and on the other, wants to be totally apart. You can't have it bpth ways. The black communiity is very disappointing.

Ok, I will say it. It is mainly because they fight over who's drug territory it is. Lets face the facts a large portion of both sets of income comes from drug related activities.

flaboy?":1hgvoavj said:
Ok, I will say it. It is mainly because they fight over who's drug territory it is. Lets face the facts a large portion of both sets of income comes from drug related activities.

I surely won't disagree with that.

I also believe that there are those people, of all races, that just have a need to hate...whether they're brought up that way or were born that way. And then you have the people that use that hatred to line their pockets, for example to push their drugs.

Racism breeds hatred...hatred breeds racism...and it doesn't matter the color. I'm not talking about prejudice or bigotry...I'm talking pure, hard core militant racism that covers all races of people. There are militant black racists, militant brown racists, militant white racists, militant Asian racists, etc...and the one thing they have in common is hate and the need to hate.

Which brings the drug aspect full circle. Drug dealers encourage these militant racists to hate. Keeps their turf protected, their pockets full, and them outta the line of fire. B**tards.

Alice

Racism be makin a real good livin for folks like Jackson and Sharpton. It be worth big $$$$$$$'s to em. They won't ever be lettin it die, no matter what.

Rookie":1kloh7kc said:
Racism be makin a real good livin for folks like Jackson and Sharpton. It be worth big $$$$$$$'s to em. They won't ever be lettin it die, no matter what.

Again, I won't argue or disagree with that, either.

Alice

WRONG~FALSE INFORMATION!!!
There was NO CONNECTION between the two!! NONE! The man who was killed was a passenger in a car that hit a 2 year old boy.Boy was not hurt. 3 men started dragging the driver out. Passenger tryed to get them to stop,then they turned on him,killing him.
All were Hispanic.. There was NO race riot,No 100 on 1 violence.. There was a retraction published,but it wasn't "news"so was buried on back pages!!
So STOP IT! GET THE WHOLE STORY!!

peg4x4":2kjm09m7 said:
There was NO CONNECTION between the two!! NONE! The man who was killed was a passenger in a car that hit a 2 year old boy. 3 men started dragging the driver out. Passenger tryed to get them to stop,then they turned on him,killing him.
All were Hispanic.. There was NO race riot,No 100 on 1 violence.. There was a retraction published,but it wasn't "news"so was buried on back pages!!

I have the whole story..........

The people who killed the guy had just attended the celebration.

That's enough for me. :roll:

When I watch the local news in the morning having my coffee it's always interesting to see who shot or stabbed who overnight in Nashville. It used to be mostly blacks, now it's getting to be as much Hispanic crime as black. And most of the time when they catch the Hispanic, he's illegal and drunk. Last week a drunk, illegal Mexican ran over a young black girl at an intersection in Nashville and killed her. Her car was smashed. She would have graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice (I believe) in August.

peg4x4":292q53hu said:
There was NO CONNECTION between the two!! NONE! The man who was killed was a passenger in a car that hit a 2 year old boy.Boy was not hurt. 3 men started dragging the driver out. Passenger tryed to get them to stop,then they turned on him,killing him.

I would like to see were you are getting your information. I put up websites on my post and I'll put up another.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/0 ... -to-death/

This is a quote from the above site:
Still, minority leaders were working "to ease the threat of racial tension they feared the incident would create between Hispanics and African Americans"

Walt

This one also points out that minority leaders from both groups were concerned
http://www.statesman.com/news/content/n ... urder.html

Richard Franklin, president of the Black Austin Democrats, also said the incident wasn't about race and happened separately from Juneteenth celebrations.

"We need to remove the animals from our community. Those people who don't treat others humanely have to be removed," he said.

Franklin said he thinks a "mob mentality" might have helped spark the attack and stopped others from trying to prevent it.

peg4x4":9xahkl7i said:

I would also like to point out that no one said it was a race riot but yourself. No one said it was 100 on 1 but yourself. The part I havn't been able to find in the news is were all were hispanic wich you said. On another point I put the websites of the whole story up. I didn't write the stories nor did I edit them so I'm not sure what you mean by "get the whole story". I'm also qurious as to why you seem so upset by the post.

Walt

I hope you edit your post soon Mike. I don't condon that kind of talk and that was not the purpose of my post.

Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts