Hypocrisy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txwalt":1yoog3on said:
I hope you edit your post soon Mike. I don't condon that kind of talk and that was not the purpose of my post.

Walt

Thank you, Walt....thank you, thank you, thank you!

Alice

Txwalt":17iw5fkc said:
I hope you edit your post soon Mike. I don't condon that kind of talk and that was not the purpose of my post.

Walt

I had thought the original intent of your post was "Hypocrisy"?

I certainly see the Hypocrisy there as would others if they looked.

By not condoning me using a word that they call themselves as a "Term of Endearment" you are falling into the "Hypocrisy" trap yourself.

Take a hike Alice. You serve no purpose.

I just wanted to say hi to everybody before this gets locked.

p.s. I don't believe racism will ever end, but lets play on even fields. If you can say honky or cracker I can say sp!ck or n!$$er. Sensoring one or the other.. now thats hipocrisy!

Horticattleman":30sbvllk said:

p.s. I don't believe racism will ever end, but lets play on even fields. If you can say honky or cracker I can say sp!ck or n!$$er. Sensoring one or the other.. now thats hipocrisy!

Oh, silly me, I understand now about censorship. Then there should be no problem with me calling some folks, well just pulling the initials MC outta the air...nevermind, thought better of it and edited my first response....not stooping to that level.

Hi, ho, hi, ho, off on my hike I go...

Alice

Horticattleman":3r4sil4w said:

If you don't mind I think I will just saddle up and ride along with you on this one.

I can't figure out when all these so called non-politically correct words got to be so terrible. :roll:

One young lady of color (college educated, very religious, and industrious) with whom I have shared several interesting conversations said to me, "I don't care if you call me a n!$$er. I know who I am." That is the attitude that will serve her and her race well.

She also told me about the abuse she suffered as a child from others of the same race because the texture of her hair was a little different.
Talk about discrimination. It is within that race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts