Human Clone

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime":1bhsvami said:
A human clone will have everything any other human has. Nothing deep about it.

How about past memories?

For example, say I was cloned at age 20. I was carried in my mother's womb and have the experience embedded deep in my subconscious. You are saying the clone remembers all that occurred before the clone event including before birth and after conception?

HerefordSire":2sfq0rzg said:
ga. prime":2sfq0rzg said:

How about past memories?

For example, say I was cloned at age 20. I was carried in my mother's womb and have the experience embedded deep in my subconscious. You are saying the clone remembers all that occurred before the clone event including before birth and after conception?
A human clone will be a 9 month old baby when it is born with no memory to speak of. The science fiction clone you are referring to is science fiction. :D

ga. prime":ihi3qfve said:
HerefordSire":ihi3qfve said:
ga. prime":ihi3qfve said:

How about past memories?

A human clone will be a 9 month old baby when it is born with no memory to speak of. The science fiction clone you are referring to is science fiction. :D

The clone experiences two gestations or one?

Yes, a cloned human would have its own spirit and soul. It is genetically identical to the person who was cloned but it still would have had his/her own life experiences that are not the same as those of the "original" person. It would be like identical twins not born in the same birth. Yes, it would be murder to kill a clone.

MO_cows":2fj5o9pp said:
Yes, a cloned human would have its own spirit and soul. It is genetically identical to the person who was cloned but it still would have had his/her own life experiences that are not the same as those of the "original" person. It would be like identical twins not born in the same birth. Yes, it would be murder to kill a clone.

Creation without conception?

Before I express an opinion, to avoid being "rude", I have to ask.

Is this a current family issue for you HS?
And are you speaking for yourself, or your other self?

AngusLimoX":12q0wfvt said:
Before I express an opinion, to avoid being "rude", I have to ask.

Is this a current family issue for you HS?
And are you speaking for yourself, or your other self?

None specifc. All theoretical. Thanks for asking.

AngusLimoX":3esmrr7v said:
If a clone became President, which one would get to hold the BIG RED BUTTON?
Or would it be a time share thing?

If you had allot of power and or money, say like Michael Jackson, why not create a clone and let the clone draw attention and do all the work he was trained to do. You could have eight clones to increase revenue (eight different jobs) while they were managed from home. We could call this person OctoClone. :arrow: :kid: :hat: :idea: :devil2: :???: :pretty: :dunce:

Remember the show To Tell The Truth?

Will the real Elvis Presley please stand up, and they all stand up?

...or how about the Dating Game....

Bachelor #1, how old are you?

Bachelor #2, how old are you?

Then the single girls says, "I choose Bachelor #2."

First she meeets Bachelor #1 and he kisses her on the cheek. The Bachelor #3 comes out, and her eyes poke out like a goggle-eyed fish while he pecks her on the cheek. Finally, the Mr. excitement comes out.

:stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop: :stop:

I gotta tell you there are clones around already~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~they are called identical twins! :nod:
Maybe you mean replicas? Can't think of the right name yet-woke up with headache and this discussion isn't making it any better :(

Latest posts