China Modifying Dairy Cows To Produce Human Breast Milk

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie

Reaction score
(NewsCore) - BEIJING -- Chinese scientists have genetically modified dairy cows to produce human breast milk, and hope to be selling it in supermarkets within three years, Sky News reported Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...ilk-dpgonc-km-20110607_13577989#ixzz1OgbSUU51

shocked.gif

What a radical idea-----------feed the people.............hmmmm. Why didn't we think of that?

Our schools had better start thinking of offering chinese as a second language rather than spanish, so we'll at least be able to say "yes, sir" and "thank you, sir"....... :hide:

I would think this would be a marketers dream. I wondering if they will use liquid meaures or something else. And the container shape. Gee, I think I'm going to go back to school and study marketing cause I got some fantatic ideas. :banana:

Isomade":1ivcst59 said:
chippie":1ivcst59 said:
(NewsCore) - BEIJING -- Chinese scientists have genetically modified dairy cows to produce human breast milk, and hope to be selling it in supermarkets within three years, Sky News reported Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...ilk-dpgonc-km-20110607_13577989#ixzz1OgbSUU51

shocked.gif
That's interesting, but if I could get my wife to nurse the bottle calves,,, now that would be awesome. :lol:

I believe you need to think this scenario out a bit farther Isomade.
I see a lot of down side to it. :bang: :hide: :cowboy: :lol2:

"It's good," said worker Jiang Yao. "It's better for you because it's genetically modified."

The scientists have also produced animals that are resistant to mad cow disease, as well as beef cattle that are genetically modified to produce more nutritious meat.

The director of the research project, Professor Li Ning, said Western concerns about the ethics of genetic modification are misplaced.
:bs:

If they know the definitive cause of BSE I sure wish they would share it with the world as the researchers still do not know enough to stop it from happening. Genetically modified is better ??? :help:

Well the good news is the morons that still breast feed their kids while they can walk and talk can now do it without whipping out their boobs .

I don't mind it when they whip out their boobs.....

it is the wife pounding on my noggin that I find irritating. :bang: :cowboy:

hillsdown":1eqhqxlv said:
"It's good," said worker Jiang Yao. "It's better for you because it's genetically modified."

The scientists have also produced animals that are resistant to mad cow disease, as well as beef cattle that are genetically modified to produce more nutritious meat.

The director of the research project, Professor Li Ning, said Western concerns about the ethics of genetic modification are misplaced.
:bs:

If they know the definitive cause of BSE I sure wish they would share it with the world as the researchers still do not know enough to stop it from happening. Genetically modified is better ??? :help:

Well the good news is the morons that still breast feed their kids while they can walk and talk can now do it without whipping out their boobs .

PrP Knock outs are BSE resistant...
http://www.hematech.com/News/Detail.cfm?Id=39

ALACOWMAN":20j4534i said:
whats with women showing ass clevage today,, is it in to show about 3 inchs of crack :cowboy:

yeah and most of the ones round here that tend to do it would qualify as "Crowder Gals".

ass cleavage and their belly hanging out.

pdfangus":3setcaez said:
ALACOWMAN":3setcaez said:
whats with women showing ass clevage today,, is it in to show about 3 inchs of crack :cowboy:

yeah and most of the ones round here that tend to do it would qualify as "Crowder Gals".

ass cleavage and their belly hanging out.
A very repulsive thought.

MistyMorning":imt7c34o said:
What next? A robot to hold the baby? How stooooopid!

Actually yes.

My daughters pediatricians insisted on soy formula. I asked the wife--hey, I did pretty well on cows milk. At the time I was 6'2" and 190 lbs. She chose the MD's and the girl was raised on soy milk. Silliness. And a waste of money. The elitists tie themselves in knots over how to feed a baby and the answer is like 10,000 years old. Cows milk raised me. It must be near perfect.

Well I think they had to do something! Have any of you ever been to China? There ain't a bushel basket full of boobs in that whole country. Them poor kids are starvin'!

lavacarancher":qua8e9um said:
Well I think they had to do something! Have any of you ever been to China? There ain't a bushel basket full of boobs in that whole country. Them poor kids are starvin'!
I have been to China more times than I can count and have seen thousands and thousands of Chinese women and I can count on one hand (well maybe 2 hands.. :mrgreen: ) how many I saw that would qualify for a C cup. Implants are a booming industry over there right now and with a 1.3 billion person market to sell to I may have to look at plastic surgeon as a career choice.

HOSS":2rr48ykh said:
lavacarancher":2rr48ykh said:
I have been to China more times than I can count and have seen thousands and thousands of Chinese women and I can count on one hand (well maybe 2 hands.. :mrgreen: ) how many I saw that would qualify for a C cup. Implants are a booming industry over there right now and with a 1.3 billion person market to sell to I may have to look at plastic surgeon as a career choice.

Ummm... I believe the market for that particular implant would be half that number :wave:

Latest posts