Hows the weather in the US and Canada?

Help Support CattleToday:

good morning, colin!! was beginning to wonder if we were gonna have to call out the Search and Rescue teams to find you :D
here in southwest montana, the drought is still officially "on", but with the very unseasonable winter-like April we are having, it is lessening!! makes for getting the hay going rather difficult, but no complaints on the much needed moisture we are getting!! sure hope you get some your way soon!!Best of luck to ya!!

Heck - It was darn right hot yesterday here, that last time it rained was last monday, I think. I got a burn this weekend fertilizing the hay fields.

here it is in the 70's most days, most have their corn planted. moisture is good & grass is really growing now. how is your weather over there. how many acres does it take for a cow there. from what i,ve heard it gets real dry & dusty there, is this true in most places

In WI we hit 60F today. Just rained for the first time since last fall at our place on Tuesday. But then the snow just all melted three weeks ago. Nice to hear from you. How is the weather in Australia?

87 on monday back below freezing tonite, but in general a decent spring,although its bone dry and not a drop in sight

its been windy as all get out here. partly cloudy. very chilly at night. built a fire in the middle of the afternoon the other day.

Michigan got more snow this weekend. We had pretty much lost all of it and enjoyed some beautiful spring weather then...... of course it is still April and we will probably get more before it is all said and done with.

Windy and dry in my part. Ft. Worth and Dallas got hit with some bad stuff yesterday afternoon.

Scotty

according to the nws, we got us another big storm heading in late tonight and suppose to stick around through tomorrow.....bringing more rain/slush/snow and ruining my 9 year olds first baseball game of the season :roll:

Latest posts