How to cure ringworm

Help Support CattleToday:

One of my yearling bulls has been rubbing a lot and seems to have a few small bald patches, may or may not be ringworm and I may or may not treat him, but wanted anyone interested to know of a surefire and easy cure used by many racehorse trainers. Horses in training must be galloped several times a week to stay fit, and we use the same tack each time and sweaty girths can be a problem. When a spot of irritation appears in the girth area a simple household product will stop it cold. LYSOL spray. It also works on cats and dogs, and yes... humans.

Just this week vet confrimed ring worm on three young calves . one of the calves has lost close to 1/4 of his hair on one side on most of the hair around his ears and top of head . theres places all over them . have been using iodine 1% solution on them but its getting worse will try the horseman dream thanks for the info fron every one . Vet said this was a winter time problem that sunlight helps get rid of it. It's not winter here !!!

i let run it's course most times. i have used athletes foot spray and it clears it up fairly quick

Latest posts