How much $ would it take for you??

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":1iva1pig said:
Jogeephus":1iva1pig said:
How much you willing to pay me? Stuff don't bother me. I can roll in it and it won't bother me.
I would at least want something on on feet. The soles are sensitive to stepping on things. Other then that, no big deal. I'm like Jo, stuff doesn;t bother me in the least.

I'd be more worried about dragging my junk thru that.

Is there a creek on the other side I could jump in?

Thought I saw a touch of bull nettle too. Bull nettle on the junk would get anyone's attention. Allergies or not.

skyhightree1":25ty59ih said:
torogmc81":25ty59ih said:
Good question sky. Before I answer, I'd like to know a few things. After I walk through it, how soon would I be allowed to then go bathe/shower myself?
Also, should I assume I would be providing my own health care/treatments?

Anyone know any good uses for the darned stuff. There's gotta be one positive for the stuff being on this earth

LOL I was thinking of suggesting this to be a part of the tv show naked and afraid :lol2: :lol2: I am also not allergic to it I was walking through it and spraying it. I wanted to kill it before it started encroaching my fence lines. I think it makes good goat food.

Now look who needs to buy some goats :lol: ;-)

gus2121":2rmw8yt9 said:
skyhightree1":2rmw8yt9 said:
torogmc81":2rmw8yt9 said:
Good question sky. Before I answer, I'd like to know a few things. After I walk through it, how soon would I be allowed to then go bathe/shower myself?
Also, should I assume I would be providing my own health care/treatments?

Anyone know any good uses for the darned stuff. There's gotta be one positive for the stuff being on this earth

LOL I was thinking of suggesting this to be a part of the tv show naked and afraid :lol2: :lol2: I am also not allergic to it I was walking through it and spraying it. I wanted to kill it before it started encroaching my fence lines. I think it makes good goat food.

Now look who needs to buy some goats :lol: ;-)

:lol2: Send me a few... I guarantee they will come back fatter than they came.

hillbilly beef man":1qnnahb5 said:
They work like speed for anyone else?

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Oh yeah! Anytime I've been on them, I could conquer the world! Wasn't hungry, didn't need sleep, lost weight, it was great. I loved the stuff.

Workinonit Farm":pfbqp4bk said:
hillbilly beef man":pfbqp4bk said:
They work like speed for anyone else?

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Oh yeah! Anytime I've been on them, I could conquer the world! Wasn't hungry, didn't need sleep, lost weight, it was great. I loved the stuff.

Really? They make me hungrier than a bear coming out of hibernation. I eat everything in sight and then some.

I do not eat any more than normal, I just no longer need sleep when I am on them. Drives the wife and neighbors crazy. Last time I was on them the neighbor said he would bush hog behind his house in the daylight if I would leave the keys in the tractor. He was only half serious, I think.

jltrent":2lngypko said:
That needs some 2-4-D Amine on it.

Is it starting to look better jltrent ? :lol:

ResizedImage_1434460844921_zpscde27e10.jpg

ResizedImage_1434460844416_zpscecadc67.jpg

Latest posts